Biology HSC Marks '03 (1 Viewer)

tempco

HSC
Yeh I was referring to the top 20 in Bio.. not the merit list. Can't see any McCarthy any where.
Originally posted by juggernaut
well this lists the top 20 biology marks... unless...nah a mark of 99 couldnt be outside the top 20
I shoule hope so :rolleyes:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
well try looking on statistics archive then... cause i'm definately in there, i printed it out...
dont understand why u guyscant find me in the paper, my mates could as did my relatives
keep looking is all i can say
Either its a mistake or your Bullshitting :p

btw not trying to stir shit

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
Either its a mistake or your Bullshitting :p

btw not trying to stir shit
lol its ok
i'm expecting a call from bos tomorrow anyways and hopefully all will be revealed!
hopefully its not bad new like... 'oh u actually got 52..we mixed ur results with someone else..um were sorry..merry christmass!'
that'll piss me off.. !
either way i wanna keep my 99!!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Well put it this way...

From your advice in the IRC chat, I can see you with a score of 99 and I'm sure its a mistake... Your a freaking walking textbook

sneaker

was 99 your exam mark or your hsc mark? because 1st place in course is for the highest EXAM mark

juggernaut

HSC
even still, hes not even listed in the top 20 for biology (look at boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au statistics archive)

furthermore, theres only one person listed for mccarthy catholic college in the merit list.. which is for biology only.. BUT, u said u got 90s in english and physics and what not

anyways, i got no idea whats going on

mannas

post removed

for someone called mannas you sure dont have any

Last edited by a moderator:

juggernaut

HSC
Originally posted by sneaker
was 99 your exam mark or your hsc mark? because 1st place in course is for the highest EXAM mark
based on the raw marks or alligned?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mannas
post removed

for someone called mannas you sure dont have any
babydoll: just curious, wut did mannas said... can u pm me wut is bein said?? btw, just realised that a gal went to my tuition actually goes to sefton.. hehe, very coolz...

btw, tele, i also fink ur mark should be 99... or at least around taht place...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by juggernaut
based on the raw marks or alligned?
dun fink matters... cuz aligned mark is proportional to the raw mark... 99 even for a aligned mark should gain top 20s...

juggernaut

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
dun fink matters... cuz aligned mark is proportional to the raw mark... 99 even for a aligned mark should gain top 20s...
yes but a previous post said that top of state goes by the hsc exam mark, not hsc mark........ so, with a mark of 99, either telepathic himself OR someone else at his school doing biology (doubt it) would have had to get OVER 98 for him to get even a hsc mark of 99.. which means that the girl from abotts really didnt top the state with 98.. and thats why i questioned if it was based of raw marks or alligned - because tele didnt get awarded top

holl

In the SMH it said that it was a "fluke" that Sarah Greenwood came top in bio. She didnt even come top in her class for bio so maybe it is a mistake and tele really did come first.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
How could BOS made such a huge mistake with who gets top mark!!??

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by holl
In the SMH it said that it was a "fluke" that Sarah Greenwood came top in bio. She didnt even come top in her class for bio so maybe it is a mistake and tele really did come first.
uhm curious... in dat case i say toppin a subject would be solely depended on ur external examination... curious to know tho, i got 92 for bio n 89 for phys... but apparently, my phys was used to calculate my uai...

=p damn u board of studies... ><

holl

I think its cause physics is harder so an 89 in physics is better than 92 in bio but i'm not sure.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
curious to know tho, i got 92 for bio n 89 for phys... but apparently, my phys was used to calculate my uai...
Bio scales like crap this year. apparently your 92 is scaled to 84. something. so your 89 in Physics counted

Originally posted by holl
I think its cause physics is harder so an 89 in physics is better than 92 in bio but i'm not sure.
Difficulty of the courses have NOTHING to do with the scaling. Whereas the competitiveness of the candidates have.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by sneaker
because 1st place in course is for the highest EXAM mark
Not true. It's based on your HSC mark (i.e. the average).

Originally posted by scandal
Tele - any news from BOS???
He hasn't received any yet, and he's going overseas for a fortnight... so we won't hear for a while. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)