Biology & Legal Studies Tutor (1 Viewer)

jeff.wong

HSC
Preparation for 2010 [Learn ahead, consolidation or first term assessment preparation]
Also offering intensive holiday revision

Legal: Law & Society, Crime or Family
Biology: All core + Communication

[FONT=新細明體]Prices are negotiable:[/FONT]
[FONT=新細明體]$30 for One on One [1 hour] [/FONT]
[FONT=新細明體]$20 for groups of two [1 hour][/FONT]

[FONT=新細明體]The cost is paid on a per lesson basis, which means you can terminate at anytime. [/FONT]
[FONT=新細明體]I am offering samples of my notes here: It is attached on this message [Bored of Studies has yet to upload it on its resource page].[/FONT]
[FONT=新細明體]However my teaching goes beyond the notes and the notes are designed for a concise summary before assessments. Further I am happy to share general exam techniques, my assignments and my general thoughts about the subjects with you. For Legal Studies, the focus will revolve around constructing good legal essays (they make up 50%+ of the marks) and with Biology it is about understanding the key concepts. I am also happy to explain anything about the subjects and strengthen your weaknesses in your respective subject(s). [/FONT]

[FONT=新細明體]2009[/FONT]

[FONT=新細明體]In 2009 I have taught about 15 students face to face and provided help to over 100 students online [MSN/Email]. If you want to hear my past students' feedback regarding my teaching capabilities then simply send me a PM.

[/FONT]

Last edited:

avon7832

HSC
you suck jeff. i used your essays and the points are all wrong. Anyone reading this should consider an awesome tutor called Arnold Vongsuvanh. He's totally awesome.

avon7832

HSC
i take back what i said about you Jeff. You're the most amazing tutor in all of Bored. I have to say that you've tutored my heart and hope you marry me. I want your children!

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I highly recommend Jeff to future students :). Very nice guy, and is willing to help in any way possible to achieve your maximum marks.

AntFarmer

HSC
Those notes are brilliant. I needed help with public an private law and your notes did it! Thanks! :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Are your Biology notes as good as those notes attached? If so, can you sell the notes to me =)

tinamatouk

HSC
By the way some people asked for Biology samples and they are available too just request by email or MSN[The size of the file is slightly bigger]. My email is jeff.pak.wa.wong@hotmail.com. Also offer assignment help or essay marking. If you are in the inner west region be sure to contact me for trials or lessons.

Hey Jeff,
Send us a copy of your sample biology notes please:
princess.me17@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Last edited:

ellenjk

HSC
hey Jeff!

ive just read over your notes for legal studies! im not too fantastic at legal studies and these ntoes really helped me thankyou =] was wondering if i could perhaps grab a copy of your Crimes topic HSC notes?

much appriciated!!!

iNerd

Banned
HSC
what were your legal studies results for your hsc?

markng

HSC
Hey Jeff, you stole the layout to my notes! haha you should tell people you do a bit of tennis coaching on the side.

HSC
Hey if you’re wondering about getting a Legal Studies tutor here are the main reasons why I highly recommend Jeff:

§ Really extensive, in depth understanding of (and beyond) the syllabus and associated legal principles and focus areas

§ Systematic, logical and methodical approach whilst also being friendly and answering any questions you might have about Legal Studies no matter how trivial

§ Really up to date examples, as well as a thorough grounding of relevant Legal Statutes and Cases, especially important precedents

§ A really genuine, caring and friendly attitude which is really motivating to perform to the best of one’s ability

§ Dedication to YOUR specific needs in achieving your personal best

Even though I had a relatively short amount of tutored revision time because I already felt Legal Studies is my strongest subject he’s really helpful and I learned both interesting and useful information. Thoroughly worthwhile so thank you! :)

moshi.bum

HSC
Hey if you’re wondering about getting a Legal Studies tutor here are the main reasons why I highly recommend Jeff:

§ Really extensive, in depth understanding of (and beyond) the syllabus and associated legal principles and focus areas

§ Systematic, logical and methodical approach whilst also being friendly and answering any questions you might have about Legal Studies no matter how trivial

§ Really up to date examples, as well as a thorough grounding of relevant Legal Statutes and Cases, especially important precedents

§ A really genuine, caring and friendly attitude which is really motivating to perform to the best of one’s ability

§ Dedication to YOUR specific needs in achieving your personal best

Even though I had a relatively short amount of tutored revision time because I already felt Legal Studies is my strongest subject he’s really helpful and I learned both interesting and useful information. Thoroughly worthwhile so thank you! :)

*completely agrees*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)