Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Iceyscreen

HSC
Absolute boss of a paper, I’m so fricking happyyyyyuuuthisbdhfjss THANKS NESA WHOOP WHOOP

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Also the mcq about the sheep was that pesticide? And the question about what amino acid the thing coded for was valise?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
that was an actually decent exam. i think b6 cutoff will be higher tho this year cos I felt it was easier than last year. thank you nesa gods for not testing the kidney 🙏🙏

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Guys I'm really concerned lol that was a super easy paper but I had 15 minutes for both 7 markers so I rushed them like crazy

Did anyone see that in the codon chart question for Huntington that mRNA was the same as DNA??? I chose the codon made by CAG because it said it was the same as DNA 😭😭😭 help was I wrong

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Guys I'm really concerned lol that was a super easy paper but I had 15 minutes for both 7 markers so I rushed them like crazy

Did anyone see that in the codon chart question for Huntington that mRNA was the same as DNA??? I chose the codon made by CAG because it said it was the same as DNA 😭😭😭 help was I wrong
That Was my problem I had a 50/50 between the mrna translation and DNA but went with mrna

Only 1 mark though

Pollypopkin

HSC
guys what’s the answer for the first Huntingson disease question in section 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)