Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
isn't it glutamine? the amino acid i mean. a search on google confirms it. i felt it was worded a bit weirdly tho, i went back and forth on glutamine and valine

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
isn't it glutamine? the amino acid i mean. a search on google confirms it. i felt it was worded a bit weirdly tho, i went back and forth on glutamine and valine
Ah well you win some you lose some it was a 50/50

Freewheelin

HSC
I guess glutamine. If CAG is the DNA strand, the mRNA is the matching pairs. But, the anticodon which actually matches the mRNA is what actually has the amino acid so i thought would still be CAG.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
I’m eating a corn dog on the train and some old man just slapped his bum in my face I love going past Sutherland I’ve never been happier before why tf was I stressing abt mod 8 WHEN THE ONLY THINGS THEY ASKED WERE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND THE EYE. NOTHING ELSE.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I’m eating a corn dog on the train and some old man just slapped his bum in my face I love going past Sutherland I’ve never been happier before why tf was I stressing abt mod 8 WHEN THE ONLY THINGS THEY ASKED WERE EPIDEMIOLOGY AND THE EYE. NOTHING ELSE.
watching u stress to death yesterday abt kidneys was funny af tho

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
bro I only looked at my mod 8 notes for homeostasis + the eye and ear and just prayed there was gonna be no kidney my prayers were answered such a based exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)