Biology project (1 Viewer)

kimmiee--x3

HSC
Hey guys! I'm sorry if i am not posting it in a specific topic of biology but i need some help. For our project, we have to carry out an experiment & one group of my plant died. How do i present it in my report like when graphing because i can't measure it? It wilted & some of them totally died.

Thanks & sorry :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If it's measuring height then you totes have to just be like 0cm and then write in your discussion that the plants died.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You can fudge it.

The HSC marks such that it awards how you present your answer/results versus the actual results itself.

jnney

lemon
HSC
Haha. I don't think there was ever a time in science where I didn't make up a result.

kimmiee--x3

HSC
LOL i would but then my school requires us to take photos & we also have to do a powerpoint & present it to the grade

You can fudge it.

The HSC marks such that it awards how you present your answer/results versus the actual results itself.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
LOL i would but then my school requires us to take photos & we also have to do a powerpoint & present it to the grade
Hahaha oh dear, that's just bad luck.

If that's the case, then measure the 'wilted height', don't make it 0 immediately.

The reason is because if it wilts, it will show in the graph as having reduced height (assuming you're measuring height) whereas all the others will keep growing.

That's the point of a graph isn't it! To communicate information through a simple line.

If you make it 0 immediately, that would say something like 'My plant disappeared'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)