biology students (1 Viewer)

SickOfStudyin!

HSC
WOW!! I posted this up n left.. came back.. and.. 3 PAGES!! lol...

Biology.. what can i say? i stuffd it up.. hate it more than nething!! if i didnt get the uai i need, its coz of bio... nothing else..!!!

Hey to all the - " i wish i never done biology" students.. Here's what i'm doing to get the "50"! lol:

Study really really hard for your option topic, so that you can at least have the 25 marks in ur poket..
Study hard for the pracs, they'r worth like 5-8 marks each -- that's a lot! and try ur best with the multiple choices... u can get at least 10/12.
For the rest of the paper, i'm sure we can get some marks here n there... so, we can pass it guys... dont worry :D ...

All the best for you all for bio and the rest..... Biology's my last exaaaaam.. so i cant wait, but i can surly wait for the results :D.. lol

cint

HSC
im fucked for biology. whats more - i have music on the same day.
i will get in there, look at the paper, cry, rip it to shreds and go cartwheeling out.
like a CRAZY person.

tasha_1704

HSC
I haven't really even studies for biology yet, i just keep saying to myself i have two days to do it. I got 58% for my trial which sucked but i got 9th out of 17 people so i thought hey thats all right, i guess.....

alycep

Try having three unit maths thurs morning, pd in the arvo, then biology the next morning. lol my hand and brain is gonna be screwed. is anyone else stuck in this situation??? there is only two of us at our school...
sucks soo much....

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hmm a couple of my friends have the P.E in the arvo, bio next morning thing, but that would suck having maths added on there

starz_air

HSC
ive got maths the day before bio...
and music on the same day as bio...
and then my hsc life is finished!
haha, hey does anybody know what the previous band cut offs were for bio?
what marks went up to wat bands?
i was aiming for a band 6....but...now im not too confident.... =(

poodoorfan

i never have a problem with biology exams, i always get good marks 74/75% which i think is good, and i've never done that much study, they always seem pretty easy to me, but i guess it depends on your teacher.

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
nup... T_T it's right after my maths ext 1 too >_<

who here does the option Genetics - code broken?... who gets what's a a homeobox is?

?__?'''

Goodluck people ^^

MadWombo

Dayze said:
You are a Loser, I hope you fail...
hahahahahahahaha

Um im fuked but then again im not going to uni so i dotn care.
I just read what ive done. Read the wholeexcel book. Ill try my hardest nt gonna be fussed if i dont get band 5-6 just wanna pass and no that ive tryed my hardest.

benno69

HSC
bio study

i found that the best way to study was to complete all the "test yourself" questions in the Macquarie revision book. It took a while but it was definately worth it for sure. pumped for bio, not pe though

Btw i have a mate who has maths ext1, pe and and he's not real happy

Numero Uno

HSC
kyu_chan said:

who here does the option Genetics - code broken?... who gets what's a a homeobox is?

?__?'''

Goodluck people ^^
yeah i do genetics

homebox is quite shifty
btw raw mark for band 6 is hear is around ~80

al_x

short*
HSC
80! argh!
i feel for u starz, i have music on fri arvo too.. music 1 though (bloody easy!)
i know shit all for bio... im gonna be up all night tonight trying to revise half the course. i wagged class when we did our option (human story) coz we didnt do it till after the trials and after the trials i was like "eh... fuck it" and now im like oh shit i have to learn a whole topic in 1 day ARGH
gl in the exam all

benno69

HSC
Numero Uno said:
yeah i do genetics

homebox is quite shifty
btw raw mark for band 6 is hear is around ~80

Dude, you have got to be kidding yourself if u think that its gonna be 80 for band 6. My cousin got one last year, and he said that he had to get like 90, bio doesn't scale all that much, slightly positive, but not substantial

Danoz The Great

HSC
kyu_chan said:

?__?'''

Goodluck people ^^
&*@^*&@#%^*&!@%*&(!@___--.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i do communication for my option. its pretty interesting. God im fucked for bio. omg... i wish i could be bothered to study. for anything

Bree1987

Anarchronistic Enigma
HSC
haha...bio tomorrow...
i've just been doing syllabus notes, and some quick exams questions here and there...is it going to help me...probably not
am i scared of tomorrow...VERY =(
good luck to everyone else...
luck won't help me haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)