Biology (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clever angel

HSC
hi ppl, i have chosen biology 4 next yr. do u's think its an interesting subject?? does most of it revolve around Australaian flora n fauna?? b'cause i am more interested in legal studies but decided to choose biology b'cause i have more resources for bio 4 yr 11 and yr 12. do u's i have done da right thing?

give views on my decision and this subject bio.

reply asap

KarmaKitten

HSC
I dont do biology but why would it be on flora and fauna? Sounds like year 9 geography to me..

I do legal studies and it really depends on your school what topics you do. I like it, sometimes it can be a bit much and boring but its alright.
I really do think you should just wait till school starts and see how you like bio and then you can decide if you want to change to legal

= Jennifer =

HSC
firstly, do not use the u's there is no such word, and how can you call yourself clever angel??? tsk, tsk, tsk.....jks

in biology we do study flora and fauna in the topic: evolution of the australian biota in the preliminary course.....i think you should have chosen biology because you wanted to do it not because of how many resources you had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)