• Dragon Age: Origins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MDK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
the best and most consistent game developers out there for the past decade or so. your favourite series from the bunch? i'd have to go with baldurs for the nostalgia, but games like mass effect 2 and kotor are in my top 5 games of all time. can't name a single bad game they've made.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
KOTOR. Very nostalgic. First long-length RPG ever.

BioWare is pretty good from what I've seen. They're getting into their sex scenes too. The last 3 (major) console releases have included sex scenes.

I know not of another game developer that has these in them.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
KOTOR. Very nostalgic. First long-length RPG ever.

BioWare is pretty good from what I've seen. They're getting into their sex scenes too. The last 3 (major) console releases have included sex scenes.

I know not of another game developer that has these in them.
dude. u obviously haven't played God of war.

Godof war 1,2,3 & chains of olympus all have sex scenes.

pman

Banned
HSC
i love NWN...as a whole baldurs gate was clearly the better game but i prefered nwn for some reason

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Baldur's Gate abso-fucking-lutely. I'm surprised there was no mention of Icewind Dale?

Also, would Planescape: Torment be under Bioware? I forgot as I haven't touched my copy in ages.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
dude. u obviously haven't played God of war.

Godof war 1,2,3 & chains of olympus all have sex scenes.
orly?

I've heard really good things about God of War as well. The only thing is I have never had any version of the Playstation. This annoys me. :\

gesh17

HSC
N/A
I thought Jade Empire was awesome if a little too short.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
orly?

I've heard really good things about God of War as well. The only thing is I have never had any version of the Playstation. This annoys me. :\
not to sidetrack the thread or anything -
but buy ps3, get the God of war collections (GOW 1 & 2 in HD) and GOW3! :)

but only game i've played from bioware that i remember is ME1. Wasn't TOO special imo.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
do u really have to bring your ps3 fanboyism into every thread you post in shinji

forgot about icewind dale, played the second one and it was good and all but not great. bioware didn't have anything to do with planescape torment as far as i know.

anyone here gonna get into that old republic mmorpg when it comes out? i mean i played wow for 2 months before i decided it was boring as and i don't really want to commit to another mmorpg but this is star wars bioware we're talking about

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
MMO's don't have an ending. I find this annoying. They are also more expensive than console games. I find this even more annoying. I also sincerely doubt there will be an accurate depiction of Jedi in an MMO version of Star Wars, regardless of how awesome the makers are. The same goes for any game. I mean, come on, I just cut you with a blade of pure energy, why the fuck is your body not in pieces?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
MMO's don't have an ending. I find this annoying. They are also more expensive than console games. I find this even more annoying. I also sincerely doubt there will be an accurate depiction of Jedi in an MMO version of Star Wars, regardless of how awesome the makers are. The same goes for any game. I mean, come on, I just cut you with a blade of pure energy, why the fuck is your body not in pieces?
realism?????

...you mean like in call of duty where you get shot to pieces all you need to do is wipe the blood outta your eyes and pant it out and you're good to go again? realism is nice and all but should never be sacrificed for balance.

i dunno, obviously i would've preferred a true sequel to the kotor series but i'll take whatever i can get. bioware have stated that story is something that always suffers in an mmorpg and they're out to design the old republic with story in mind. which is a good thing, the story is the best part of the last 2 kotor games.

HSC
Uni Grad
Imma refrain from voting until I play a few others apart from DA: O, which I have found to be epic but I better check out some others too.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
realism?????

...you mean like in call of duty where you get shot to pieces all you need to do is wipe the blood outta your eyes and pant it out and you're good to go again? realism is nice and all but should never be sacrificed for balance.
I know it shouldn't, but I just hate how some crappy footsoldier can be put up against a lightsaber and have *any* chance of survival. That also annoys me in Call of Duty.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
feelin' like i'm getting closer and closer to the end of dragon age. i mean i grew up playing all these infinity engine games why is this one fucking me up on normal difficulty? will get the expansion as soon as i'm done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)