Birthdays ruined by SC! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone with a birthday in the leadup, the day before (like me) or on the actual day of the exam, who, instead of actually enjoying their birthday will be hitting the books to achieve to achieve a half decent band for SC????

speedofsound

HSC
Mine's on the 5th. Except SC won't be ruining my birthday, nor will I be hitting the books. :p

studentcheese

HSC
The SC shouldn't be a reason to stop you from celebrating your birthday :p Hit your books at an earlier time then. One day before the exam should be dedicated to fun and games.

HSC
People have 18ths during the HSC, SC means nothing if you're going to continue. Have your birthday. :)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Yeap i do! OMG.
it's on one of the first two days but i'm not saying which. lol none of the teachers know it's my bday on one of the SC days, only a few students know but i'm just hoping they don't tell otherwise.

SORE ARMS.

Don't wanna be left with a sore arms especially during exam periods. ;)

Cerry

HSC
kevinx2 said:
People have 18ths during the HSC, SC means nothing if you're going to continue. Have your birthday. :)
Yeah, one of my best friends turns 18 tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the day of her HSC Ancient History exam.
The SC is very easy, and also pretty much worthless if you're going on. Enjoy your birthday, take a break from studying. If you have an exam on your birthday, have the afternoon off after your last exam for the day. Birthdays are much more important than the SC.

DALiE. (:

HSC
N/A
Birthdays and SC = No biggie

18th Birthday and HSC = Sucks big time.

I wouldn't worry if I were you. My birthday was on the last day of trials but I didn't let it affect my birthday and you shouldn't either. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
don't worry about this exam. No one really should give a damn - even the top students.

The reason is:
the exams are jokes
exams are not important
exam results are not good indicators of your academic performance
top results of SC are usually from people who rarely study but have a good exam condition on that day - my mate got 99 in maths and other got 99 in science without any form of studying.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
You need to get used to doing things you don't like on your birthday. When you get older and have actual responsibilities it is just going to get worse. Get this concept that it is some kind of special day where you should be able to do whatever you want out of your head.

fully223

HSC
Im lucky!
My Birthday is a weekend after the exams: 15th of November.
So good :p

dancegurl

HSC
studentcheese said:
The SC shouldn't be a reason to stop you from celebrating your birthday :p Hit your books at an earlier time then. One day before the exam should be dedicated to fun and games.
yep...totally agree wif dat! still, i kinda feel sorry for you..

Weddas

Cooking Up a Storm
HSC
i go to ther Scots School Bathurst (border) and i had my birthday on the 21 of oct this year. right in the middle of our trials :-(

the wost thing was that i could not go out, got no preasents, not eaven a card.

it was like any other day, not a 16th birthday (so much for a "sweet 16")

peace :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)