bitchy siblingss (1 Viewer)

shadyz_gurl

$miLeY
HSC
yo ok
ive been wit my guy for sum time n his sista neva liked me but yesterday she decided to msg me this is wot she sed :
"i had hoped that id never have to do this but the effects ur frendship has on my brother and my family is OTT. i dont care what ur intentions are r n i wud really appreaciate if u stay away from him, at least till the end of hsc for both your own good.i agree its my brother i shud b pointing at but thanks to u we aint at our best. hope u get my point n do the needful. i wont hesitate to take further steps if i need to goodnite."
a) she hasnt accepted we r going out even if she is told
b)shes 19,spends most of her time telling her brother wot to do, has no life
c) she doesnt like me pretty much coz im not the same natio (im white, he isnt)

Question is wot i do ? :(

Last edited:

carreau

HSC
Pop a cap in hiz azz bro, fkn pplz sumtymez got no idea ayee hey ishnayy!

1. The HSC is important, if you're compromising his study, back the fuck up, for his sake.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
you should slap that bitch on the face.
omg hai diane!

How's your HSC lol? :wave:

shadyz_gurl

$miLeY
HSC
dats the thing he wasnt studying before, he studies more now coz i tell him to! and hes gotten so much better results now then he was before!

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
shadyz_gurl said:
dats the thing he wasnt studying before, he studies more now coz i tell him to! and hes gotten so much better results now then he was before!
Yeah, it's pretty difficult to get lower than zero.

spontenous

no 1 dies a virgin lifes
HSC
umm i don't think the natio would have anything to do with it.. but just talk to the guy and figure somethign out. both of you should talk about it and then figure something out. don't like abandon him talk to him about the bitch of a sister he has..:D and enjoy

HSC
shadyz_gurl said:
yo ok
ive been wit my guy for sum time n his sista neva liked me but yesterday she decided to msg me this is wot she sed :
"i had hoped that id never have to do this but the effects ur frendship has on my brother and my family is OTT. i dont care what ur intentions are r n i wud really appreaciate if u stay away from him, at least till the end of hsc for both your own good.i agree its my brother i shud b pointing at but thanks to u we aint at our best. hope u get my point n do the needful. i wont hesitate to take further steps if i need to goodnite."
a) she hasnt accepted we r going out even if she is told
b)shes 19,spends most of her time telling her brother wot to do, has no life
c) she doesnt like me pretty much coz im not the same natio (im white, he isnt)

Question is wot i do ? :(
I agree. Wait until the HSC is over before you contact him.

ashh

HSC
it mite b a good idea 4 u guys 2 take a break til u finish ur exams. he shuld b right on his own. i got a frend who never studied til he got a gf, now he studies even without her around...
after u finish, if his sis doesnt settle, then talk 2 him bout it.

spontenous

no 1 dies a virgin lifes
HSC
well i wonder does the guy know this has happened? and as for him telling his sister.. is he that coward about doing his own dirty work?? and have u asked him if he actually has done it?? like if u can't trust a guy than why be with him?? and from my personal experience don;t keep this to ur self or post it here. yeah its a great gosip but u are the 1 who has to deal with it and go stand up to him and ask him did you do it? and like talk to him.. i think you 2 have to talk it out between ur self..
well enjoy..:D

maccaman

Banana's in your mama's.
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
you should slap that bitch on the face.
I agree, become an juggernaut. If he doesn't want to study, it's not your fault. But just tell him that he should be studying harder.

I'm a pimp slap you, betch!

im ur bob

HSC
dude kno how u feel and i say fuck her!!!!
i h8 thing like that...shoot the fuckin bitch
lol hehehehehehe
die die DIE DIE DIE DIE U EVIL MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
hehehe sorry lol bye
emma

im ur bob

HSC
:wave: dude kno how u feel and i say fuck her!!!!
i h8 thing like that...shoot the fuckin bitch
lol hehehehehehe
die die DIE DIE DIE DIE U EVIL MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!:bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
hehehe sorry lol bye
emma:)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Yeh, I say you should clear this mess as soon as possible - after he finishes his HSC and talk it out between you guys... And (if possible) with the sister as well...

brookelyn-j

HSC
honestly.. it depends... he close to his sister? if he is, u might wanna tread carefully, just cos he might be a bit funny about her... but if they arent close dont let her intimidate you! just, dont piss his family off too much, cos if the family hates you it makes shit harder further down the track

brookelyn xox

Graham Trevor

HSC
The whore! She really should have discussed this with her brother. Now that the HSC is over though, how's the relationship with the boyfriend and his sister?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)