Black ops has gotten boring... (1 Viewer)

blackops23

HSC
I don't know if it's just me, but after playing a shit load of black ops for the past 3 months, i've gotten really bored of the game, and it's just been 3 months, I mean MW2 lasted almost a year for me b4 it got boring, but for BO, it's just 3 months...

The strange thing is, COD4 has never ever gotten boring in last 2 yrs i've been playing. What the hell is it with COD4 that makes it so damn fun, and what is it with MW2 and BO that makes it lacking of this trait?

Seriously I'm sick of Black Ops commentaries on youtube...

Anyone else share my views?

blackops23

HSC
i've only stopped lately (past few days) because ive had more ping than usual for some crappy reason
Yeah, black ops on PC is especially rubbish, treyarch didn't even bother dealing with the lag issue

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I don't know if it's just me, but after playing a shit load of black ops for the past 3 months, i've gotten really bored of the game, and it's just been 3 months, I mean MW2 lasted almost a year for me b4 it got boring, but for BO, it's just 3 months...

The strange thing is, COD4 has never ever gotten boring in last 2 yrs i've been playing. What the hell is it with COD4 that makes it so damn fun, and what is it with MW2 and BO that makes it lacking of this trait?

Seriously I'm sick of Black Ops commentaries on youtube...

Anyone else share my views?
Have you considered that maybe you've just gotten a little older and maybe video games aren't as enthralling now?
I've noticed over the past 6 months or so that I get really bored playing video games, even the tried and tested classics. This never used to happen.

HSC
Uni Grad
Have you considered that maybe you've just gotten a little older and maybe video games aren't as enthralling now?
I've noticed over the past 6 months or so that I get really bored playing video games, even the tried and tested classics. This never used to happen.
Yeah, in Years 8 to 10 I played like a couple of hours a day. Haven't played much since Year 11, installed BF1942 the other day, meh.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
im getting back into borderlands lately, 4th time playing through.

and the pc lag issue was resolved, but i think another one has popped up, becuase others during the game also had abnormal ping.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Bad Company is where it's at.

I've never gotten bored of that yet!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Yeah, in Years 8 to 10 I played like a couple of hours a day. Haven't played much since Year 11, installed BF1942 the other day, meh.
Yeh same, it's just doesn't have that same feel now days. I don't get a kick anymore...

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
IMO I don't like Treyarch that much; prefer Infinity Ward. Black Ops had a decent campaign but everyone hangs around Modern Warfare for multi.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Some games still get me hooked though. Like I'm playing Fable II at the moment and I just can't stop. I currently have 9 kids and 4 wives, one of whom is undead. Fuck yeah.

blackops23

HSC
I already told you, COD4 and BF:BC2 just don't get boring, and also the average age of a casual gamer is like 30...

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
maybe its because mw2 and BO are really the same as COD4 except for a few tweaks. COD 4 was at least original, hence why it was more of a critical success and had more impact on gamers. Every other cod iteration, except perhaps waw, is pretty much cod4 except moreso

mirakon

nigga
HSC
IMO I don't like Treyarch that much; prefer Infinity Ward. Black Ops had a decent campaign but everyone hangs around Modern Warfare for multi.
sorry for double post, but must point out that infinity ward are virtually dead

ibbi00

HSC
Maybe you need to get good and stop dying too much. Maybe it will become less boring then? :p

ibbi00

HSC
There were some 700,000+ on Xbox Live playing Black Ops the other day. I don't think MW2 is anywhere near this number at the moment.

blackops23

HSC
Maybe you need to get good and stop dying too much. Maybe it will become less boring then? :p
hey, i am good, not pro, but good, just that black ops doesn't really strike me as anything special, nor did I have that amzing feeling you get when you open a game. Might as well stick to COD4 and BF:BC2

ibbi00

HSC
Pfft, Battelfield... Could never get myself to play it continuesly for more than 10 minutes. It's hard to adjust to the game if you're an avid COD player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)