• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Blade runner & as you like it for belonging... (2 Viewers)

Mdzabakly

HSC
So i was told this is what were doing for belonging next term, although i cant find any resources for bladerunner as belonging and only 1 essay for as you like it .. why is this? and can anyone direct me some resources please XD

nightweaver066

HSC
So i was told this is what were doing for belonging next term, although i cant find any resources for bladerunner as belonging and only 1 essay for as you like it .. why is this? and can anyone direct me some resources please XD
erm. "as you like it" is the belonging text and "blade runner" is your module a text (along with frankenstein)

xdosha

HSC
Bladerunner as your belonging text?

I would have thought people would do Frankenstien and Bladerunner for Module A.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I will scan you all my Blade Runner stuff after my HSC, never want to see it again.

Mdzabakly

HSC
Haha, i know, but this is what i was told ....
I asked my teacher twice cuz i was unsure butt she said that so i was like =-= that's why i put this , cuz i was sure that blade runner wasnt belonging..

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Haha, i know, but this is what i was told ....
I asked my teacher twice cuz i was unsure butt she said that so i was like =-= that's why i put this , cuz i was sure that blade runner wasnt belonging..
I don't see how Blade Runner demonstrates concepts of belonging. It's prescribed for Module A "Texts in Time".

Mdzabakly

HSC
2:59 PM (22 hours ago)

to teacher
What are we doing for belonging again ?

3:40 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
As you like it- william shakespeare and Ridley Scott's bladerunner- s

deswa1

HSC
I don't see how Blade Runner demonstrates concepts of belonging. It's prescribed for Module A "Texts in Time".
The replicants don't belong to society due to preconceived ideas etc., they want to belong and be the same as humans. Ironically, even the humans don't belong to each other- the capitalistic society has degraded human relationships etc.

I reckon you could BS a nice essay on it.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
2:59 PM (22 hours ago)

to teacher
What are we doing for belonging again ?

3:40 PM (21 hours ago)

to me
As you like it- william shakespeare and Ridley Scott's bladerunner- s
Blade Runner is not under the prescribed texts for belonging?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The replicants don't belong to society due to preconceived ideas etc., they want to belong and be the same as humans. Ironically, even the humans don't belong to each other- the capitalistic society has degraded human relationships etc.

I reckon you could BS a nice essay on it.
I never really understood the film to be honest. Too many human qualities stuff.

nightweaver066

HSC
You can't. Its a prescribed for other modules and you'd get smashed- I think its against the rules.
lol i know its frowned upon by teachers, but i don't know whether it's against the rules.

btw, i didn't imply that it is your related text. i highly doubt you'll be studying it under belonging. you get to choose your own related texts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)