Blazblue (1 Viewer)

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
So anyone play? It is most definitely the best 2D fighting game out there, developed by the good folks at Arc Systems who brought us Guilty Gear (oh how I loved GG) If ur a fan of Streeties, KoF, of any fighting game in general or heck, even if u aren't a fan of fighting games at all its still a terrific game in its own right. It's not super technical like Virtua Fighter and is much more forgiving on beginners than Streeties; its a great pick-up and play title

I even found a site where u can download a ripped copy of the arcade edition and u can play it on computer ^^ been playing it for months. It's got gorgeously rendered 2D environments, beautiful anime inspired character design, terrific soundtrack and voice-acting and wickedly fun and addictive gameplay just about rounds out the awesome

U can download the arcade edition here. You only need the first part to play it. Have fun ^^

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WHZFD5CL

Last edited:

foodmaniac

HSC
I have Calamity Trigger (or the other one, I can't remember, but it's the first one). The game is far too technical, and I suck at fighting games, so yeah....
I personally think that Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is the best 2D fighting game. It's so easy to pick up and play, but yet it's so hard to be good at it. It's also very fluid and normals chain into each other very solidly and easily, not like SSF4 where you look stupid and just stand there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)