Blind Pakistani boy killed by teacher for not learning Koran (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
You're forgetting that the media is controlled by Israel, the great ZOG nation which seeks nothing other than the eradication of Islam.
It's true. I once grabbed a photo of a satellite dish in Australia belonging to the Australian government...or so I thought. But on closer examination the truth became clear.

They're spying on us from within our own boarders! Our government is a part of it!

Do NOT TRUST ANYONE!

Last edited:

iamsamx

HSC
ari89 said:
It's true. I once grabbed a photo of a satellite dish
i once took a photo of a jew. i got it developed and it came out with horns and shit. really freaky stuff.

MTP said:
Lol, what does families dying in the middle east have to do with this topic?
i know aye - i hate it how these religious christians, muslims, jews etc try to bring up religion in every topic they possibly can on BOS, bloody annoying.

Aprilpeters

HSC
Exphate said:
No, I don't. I'm even able to read size 1. I use large font to ensure maximum exposure, and to assist your tiny brain to comprehend what is being said.

You silly little harlet.

to ensure maximum exposure. why?
like your not wierd enough, you need to use extra larg font to attract more attention to ur insignificant and irrelevant opinions

take the advice, go do some maths or something. retard.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Aprilpeters said:
iamsamx said:
ari89 said:
It's true. I once grabbed a photo of a satellite dish
i once took a photo of a jew. i got it developed and it came out with horns and shit. really freaky stuff.
haha i lol'd
:rofl: me too

edit: but i'd also like to add that i thought it was pretty racist =/.. funny still.

iamsamx

HSC
Aprilpeters said:
iamsamx said:

haha i lol'd
Rageeb said:
:rofl: me too

edit: but i'd also like to add that i thought it was pretty racist =/.. funny still.
don't think ari liked it though, poor guy.

Aprilpeters

HSC
Exphate said:
"and to assist your tiny brain to comprehend what is being said."

Using the word retard only stands to show how poor your logic and argumentative skills are.

WOW!! "and to assist your tiny brain to comprehend what is being said." that's so original. did you come up with that all by your tiny little self? nawww.

lol i don't need any "argumentative skills" to prove your a retard.

+ where's the "logic" in calling some one ignorant for laughing at something thats OBVOUSLY funny. hence the term moron! :santa:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I'd probably be like that to ghetto forming heroin pushers too:p

conics2008

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
Who cares if the crime was committed by a Muslim. its not the religion committing the crime. Its the person. Its the person's own fucking fault, not an entire religion. This is just another scheme to make a religion look ghastly and cruel
Thank God there is a sign of intelligence left on this earth...

Nicely said.

People are just scared of things they haven't heard of.

JonnoisBored

HSC
conics2008 said:
im just scared of being hung upside down and beaten constantly to a pulp until i expire.

Sadiah

HSC
Oh my God man, who are you guys to decide whose right and wrong, and what religion is right and wrong? Just because a certain person commits a sinful act, it doesn't mean that you can discriminate one whole religion or nation. It's the fault of that stupid uncivilised individual, not the fault of a whole religion or nation. How would you guys feel if someone discriminated your whole religion just because one individual from your religion committed an unlawful or sinful act, aye?

Lol..Sorry but I cant stand stupid stuff like that from people. Don't judge anything or anyone until you are full on aware of the truth matezzz..Anyways, hope you get the point im trying to highlight! =)

And I hope I didn't offend any of you guys. =)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
Nah, I'm pretty sure having heard of the compulsory execution of apostates, homosexuals, adulterers and more in this day and age in the name of (and in line with) Islam scares me much more than stuff I haven't heard of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)