1. Darwin & Wallace - Theory of Evolution.
2. Carolus Linnaeus - Not sure if you need to know this.
3. Jean-Baptiste Lamarck - Introducing a mechanism for the possible changing species.
4. Gregor Mendel - I'm sure you know this one.
5. Theodore Boveri - Sea Urchins & Inheritance.
6. Walter Sutton - Chromosomes.
7. James Watson/Francis Crick - First model of double helix.
8. Rosalind Franklin - x-ray diffraction.
8a. Maurice Wilkins - stole franklins work and gave it to watson and crick
9. George Beadle - (Forgot)
10. Edward Tatum - (Not sure :/ forgot)
I think that's about it, not sure, im not the brightest in bio and was saying it from the top of my head as I studied BOL today. Good Luck