bmw good? (1 Viewer)

meew

HSC
like a '92 320i lowered with 18inch wheelss?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
...what do you mean "good"

If you define "good" as modern and fuel efficient
Then no. BMW not good.

meew

HSC
whyyyyy? i mean reliable, drives good etc

what kind of car is modern and fuel efficient?

lengy

HSC
wtf is it with cunts lowering cars and putting fucking larger rims on?

cfair

Banned
HSC
47.46.45 said:
Well... good... if I saw someone driving that (depending on the accompanying custom paint, faggoty rims, gay decals and blinging interior) I'd probably follow you till you stopped and kill you. So no, not good.
lol

just get a VL calais man they are sikkkkkk fuckin mad n slap a vtec sticker on it

Pace_T

HSC
ive been driving around in em since i got my p's ages back. try to get the 318is if u can, theyre way more comfortable to drive in, but then again the small engine e36s are pretty slow compared to other 1.8L, 2L jap cars like pulsars and civics. from what ive experienced, 18s on a e36 is going pretty hard, the ride is going to be reallllly crap, its definately not the same as 18s on an e46 thats for sure. in the end if u get a 3 series beamer and its not some m model be prepared to drive a very slow car. but hey bmws r cruisers, and their fuel economy is great. very easy to pick up chicks in too :p

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
meew said:
whyyyyy? i mean reliable, drives good etc

what kind of car is modern and fuel efficient?
uh...toyota??

Anyway, you buy BMW for the social status. If you mean "good" as in its a luxury car, then its "good" i guess.

However, in terms of its reliability and its fuel-efficency, no, its not good at all.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
47.46.45 said:
Well... good... if I saw someone driving that (depending on the accompanying custom paint, faggoty rims, gay decals and blinging interior) I'd probably follow you till you stopped and kill you. So no, not good.
QFT.

cfair

Banned
HSC
S1M0 said:
However, in terms of its reliability and its fuel-efficency, no, its not good at all.
Depending on what you buy they are very reliable and fuel efficient, but if they do have a problems it tends to cost big bucks to fix.

Pace_T

HSC
e36s are pretty common so they arent as expensive as u'd think... if thats what he wants to get. but then again, my disc rotors needed replacing and since theyre euro ones they set me back about twice as much as what a normal shitbox would need, coz euro discs are heaps softer and wear out quicker. so all euro cars are like that, audi bmw etc

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
lengy said:
wtf is it with cunts lowering cars and putting fucking larger rims on?
As soon as I saw "lowered" and "18 inch rims" I knew everyone would rip into the thread-starter. I'm just surprrised it didn't happen sooner.

BMW is a luxury marque. You don't go lowering it and sticking bigger rims on; it make you look even stupider than if you do it to a Japanese import (if that's even possible). Insurance will also cost you more, especially if it's riced up.

taylor427

HSC
farkin sicc bro

ObjectsInSpace said:
As soon as I saw "lowered" and "18 inch rims" I knew everyone would rip into the thread-starter. I'm just surprrised it didn't happen sooner.

BMW is a luxury marque. You don't go lowering it and sticking bigger rims on; it make you look even stupider than if you do it to a Japanese import (if that's even possible). Insurance will also cost you more, especially if it's riced up.
haha i have the mental picture of this e36,
and NO.
i wouldnt buy it, and i love beamers.
i learnt to drive in an older 7-series V8
but if some stooge is gunna be all

"you know what would be sick bro, if i lowered it and put 18 wheels that were made in taiwan on it... yeahhhh that'd be farkin sicc bro."

no.

if you want a lowered BMW with rims,

this is what you do-

you go all out and buy either Bilstein - Koni - or Konig springs,

then you try and find a (prefferably used) set of BMW M3 or M5 mags for it.

seing as its an e36 it has the 5 lug bolt wheel pattern, she'll fit on sweet.

I put M5 18 inchers on my dads 735i (e38)
and even though its the older one, it looks "farkin sicccc bro"

mat2154

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:

totally agree. bmw's arent supposed to be lowered/modded. if you want a fully sick riced up ride go get a vl calais (or if you are asian get a honda civic).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)