Bob Brown (1 Viewer)

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Re: bob borwn

he's the best politician we have in australia

his views are terrible but they are better than Rhiannon et al and the rest of the greens

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

>implying you can have an economy without the environment

don't worry we'll all eat dust
mate I know you're trolling and all

but seriously read some libertarian literature on environmentalism

Unless you want to live like fucking cavemen, you can't really understand how to protect the environment without understanding economics

like honestly, half the shit environmentalists propose would ultimately be bad for the environment because they're economic illiterate retards

The leader of the party most strongly opposed to the cleanfeed, if you don't like Brown, you hate freedom.
nice try cunt

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

His policies are relatively less offensive than the policies of howard, rudd, gillard.

O'farrell will close the NSW safe injection rooms, despite the mountain of evidence that they're beneficent. Vote greens for NSW state election.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

His policies are relatively less offensive than the policies of howard, rudd, gillard.

O'farrell will close the NSW safe injection rooms, despite the mountain of evidence that they're beneficent. Vote greens for NSW state election.
if you want some epic trolling, ring up talkback radio and try to argue calmly and rationally for the benefits of harm-minimization schemes like this

they will rage

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

didnt that big boy james cunt used to call up david oldfields radio program and prank call it

what happened to him anyway

HSC

MJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ air jordan

hahahahah talk back radio

dont forget to mention that you have tried marijuana before

cantseecats

HSC

didnt that big boy james cunt used to call up david oldfields radio program and prank call it

what happened to him anyway
The Asian thread is probably the only good thing on this forum. Can you post some more racist stuff but in this section?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

i have a really long racist write up in a .txt document i was going to post in reply to an old criticism of me but the thread is gone now

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

graeme gilbert on 2sm is a good choice, he's a real muck raker

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

graeme gilbert on 2sm is a good choice, he's a real muck raker
theres this lib party stooge who is on in the afternoons in sydney called daniel something

he's a real tool

Lentern

HSC

nice try cunt
Did you not say the cleanfeed was a bigger attack on freedom than children behind razor wire or the banning of the communist party? And don't give me any nonsense about the liberals opposing it, they waited until after they'd sewn up deals with Senator Steve, the bible bashing bastard, before they would so much as scowl at it. You clearly hate freedom.

vikraman

HSC

Did you not say the cleanfeed was a bigger attack on freedom than children behind razor wire or the banning of the communist party? And don't give me any nonsense about the liberals opposing it, they waited until after they'd sewn up deals with Senator Steve, the bible bashing bastard, before they would so much as scowl at it. You clearly hate freedom.
Sylvester is clearly afraid that "the government" will deign to waste their time by censoring his libertarian ranting on this little forum. Censoring kids who espouse ACism (an ideology that has failed to catch on with anyone anywhere no matter their socioeconomic standing) is definitely a priority of this government.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)