boob jobs (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
I have a friend who got a boob job when she turned 18.

However, she was literally flat (couldn't even fill out an A cup) and felt incredibly self concious because she did look weirdly out of proportion. Now she's like a 10C and they look great - you can't tell she's had anything done. She's also said a thousand times that she'll never get anything else done, it was just something she wanted to do to actually feel like a girl.

There are obviously people who overdo plastic surgery and look bizarre or who don't really need it at all (thinking boob jobs that up the cup size to anything more than a DD) but that's not everyone.
mm, I don't mind if girls with A cups get boob jobs, because I can imagine it makes wearing clothes kind of hard. But anyone who's a B+, it seems really stupid.

Also, just curious, according to you/her/her boyfriends/girlfriends, do they feel real? Most guys I know only hate fake boobs because they dont feel as good.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
mm, I don't mind if girls with A cups get boob jobs, because I can imagine it makes wearing clothes kind of hard. But anyone who's a B+, it seems really stupid.

Also, just curious, according to you/her/her boyfriends/girlfriends, do they feel real? Most guys I know only hate fake boobs because they dont feel as good.
Hers actually feel pretty good because they're not huge. I have felt rock hard round weird fake boobs before and they're just shit. Not fun to look at, feel or anything.

Another valid reason for getting a boob job - after a mastectomy.

laniani

HSC
I'm an A cup...and contemplating getting a boob job.
I even watched that show.....and was grossed out, but still contemplating it. It won't be for awhile if I do, still have to finish uni and start earning real money.

I remember trying on all these amazing dresses a few years ago, everything would fit perfectly...except the boob area. I hate it. I want my body to look feminine. thats all.

ay0_x

HSC
I even watched that show.....and was grossed out, but still contemplating it. It won't be for awhile if I do, still have to finish uni and start earning real money.

I remember trying on all these amazing dresses a few years ago, everything would fit perfectly...except the boob area. I hate it. I want my body to look feminine. thats all.
Best of luck.

After a mastectomy and other things such as: uneven boobs [one a cup one c cup] are pretty valid reasons.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC

please don't.

although i am not a women, and thus i cannot completely understand,

all i can say is that you will find someone who will want you for who you are, and not your silicon filled breasts if you choose to get them.

and the sad fact is, those nice guys are often turned off by the thought of boob jobs. (sure it's nice, but it could say volumes about you)

laniani

HSC
please don't.

although i am not a women, and thus i cannot completely understand,

all i can say is that you will find someone who will want you for who you are, and not your silicon filled breasts if you choose to get them.

and the sad fact is, those nice guys are often turned off by the thought of boob jobs. (sure it's nice, but it could say volumes about you)
im sure I will find someone who will be fine with them the way they are.
but im not.

HSC
ay0_x said:
uneven boobs [one a cup one c cup]
i have uneven boobs, not quite the difference between an a cup and c cup but it's probably about a half to one cup difference... so awkward. i had to have a breast exam once and the doctor (female) commented on the difference in size. sucks ass.

aside from having uneven books, i'm like a 12A or something like that, which i think looks out of proportion compared to my body... that would be the only reason i would ever get surgery, but i wouldn't get surgery because the idea of it really grosses me out. plus there are so many stereotypes about the type of person who gets breast implants, everyone is like 'fake boobs lol what a slut she just wants to pick up guys', no one thinks 'fake boobs oh she must have body image insecurities'

ay0_x

HSC
i have uneven boobs, not quite the difference between an a cup and c cup but it's probably about a half to one cup difference... so awkward. i had to have a breast exam once and the doctor (female) commented on the difference in size. sucks ass.

aside from having uneven books, i'm like a 12A or something like that, which i think looks out of proportion compared to my body... that would be the only reason i would ever get surgery, but i wouldn't get surgery because the idea of it really grosses me out. plus there are so many stereotypes about the type of person who gets breast implants, everyone is like 'fake boobs lol what a slut she just wants to pick up guys', no one thinks 'fake boobs oh she must have body image insecurities'
well, body image insecurities are kind of caused by the fact that society [guys] deem big boobs attractive. =\

also, i was chubby before , and my ass and thighs were epic, but I was only a B cup. when I lost weight it kind of helped (boobs did shrink but they were more in proportion), not that im recommending you lose weight, but.. if you are overweight its cheaper than surgery

HSC
well, body image insecurities are kind of caused by the fact that society [guys] deem big boobs attractive. =\
i suppose so, but i maintain that i wouldn't want a boob job to attract guys. that wouldn't be my main motivation.

also, i was chubby before , and my ass and thighs were epic, but I was only a B cup. when I lost weight it kind of helped (boobs did shrink but they were more in proportion), not that im recommending you lose weight, but.. if you are overweight its cheaper than surgery
i'm not overweight. i do a lot of exercise, i can't really lose any more weight without becoming bulimic or something lol. i think when i lost weight, it all went from my boobs not my thighs/ass and that's why i'm out of proportion.

ay0_x

HSC
how tall are you and how much do you weigh, if you dont mind me asking? exercise isnt really all that good for losing weight. food is a bigger factor

HSC
how tall are you and how much do you weigh, if you dont mind me asking? exercise isnt really all that good for losing weight. food is a bigger factor
i'm 165cm, and 55kg. that may sound like a lot but i don't look fat because i have slim arms/legs. all the fat is distributed to my thighs/ass :uhoh: i'm bottom heavy. and it's embarassing because when i try on shorts/jeans/skirts the shop assistant always gets two sizes too small and i end up feeling shit.

as for food, i don't really eat that much because there's no snack foods in the house. there's no room for me to cut down on food, i already combine breakfast/lunch. that's why i was thinking of going to a doctor, because it might be a medical issue i.e. underactive thyroid or something.

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
i'm 165cm, and 55kg. that may sound like a lot but i don't look fat because i have slim arms/legs. all the fat is distributed to my thighs/ass :uhoh: i'm bottom heavy. and it's embarassing because when i try on shorts/jeans/skirts the shop assistant is always like, 'you'd be about an 6-8 right' and i'm like, 'try 10-12'.

as for food, i don't really eat that much because there's no snack foods in the house. there's no room for me to cut down on food, i already combine breakfast/lunch. that's why i was thinking of going to a doctor, because it might be a medical issue i.e. underactive thyroid or something.
your height + weight isn't bad.

don't combine breaky + lunch though, it slows down your metabolism, have the same amount of food but stretch it out.

how much calories do you consume a day?

HSC
Omie_Jay said:
maybe you have a very low level of body fat.

bodyfat << muscle, in terms of weight.
yeah, i think a lot of the weight is muscle. but i don't like this solution because it means i'll probably be out of proportion forever :shoot:

your height + weight isn't bad.

don't combine breaky + lunch though, it slows down your metabolism, have the same amount of food but stretch it out.

how much calories do you consume a day?
okies, i'll try that.

i don't really calorie count because if i do mum will be like 'omg yr anorexic!' so i don't know :( but i eat pretty light food and exercise everyday, it should more than cancel itself out.

55 isnt big
lose 5 kgs
lol does this conclusion come from that 'lose 10% of your body weight' thread?

Bushra1209

HSC
N/A
Do bra sizes differ between brands? Because I'm pretty flat but with with the bras I'm currently wearing I'm a B something? I dunno..

But I would never consider surgery. I'm pretty happy with small tits. One of my friends had HUGE (real) tits and she was always complaining about the pain and the inconvenience of finding clothes. She was always talking about reduction.

My mate got breast implants and she was prob the same size as me. But she always said she was "self conscious". So she spent over 10g getting them done. And apparently after you get breast implants your chest is very hard and after a few days your breasts are supposed to "drop" and become soft and supple. But only one of her breasts "dropped". So now she is paying MORE to get that fixed.. I'm just horrified and so sad for her. She borrowed money to get them done and now shes borrowing more..

It's the number 1 surgey in America I think.. :O

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
Do bra sizes differ between brands? Because I'm pretty flat but with with the bras I'm currently wearing I'm a B something? I dunno..

But I would never consider surgery. I'm pretty happy with small tits. One of my friends had HUGE (real) tits and she was always complaining about the pain and the inconvenience of finding clothes. She was always talking about reduction.

My mate got breast implants and she was prob the same size as me. But she always said she was "self conscious". So she spent over 10g getting them done. And apparently after you get breast implants your chest is very hard and after a few days your breasts are supposed to "drop" and become soft and supple. But only one of her breasts "dropped". So now she is paying MORE to get that fixed.. I'm just horrified and so sad for her. She borrowed money to get them done and now shes borrowing more..

It's the number 1 surgey in America I think.. :O
they differ slightly but a B is pretty small anyway
a B is a girls handful I guess

JamesCohen

HSC
i was watching this queer yet interesting show on lifestyleYOU the other day...
it was called "addicted to boob jobs"

i decided to watch and the whole time i was DISGUSTED. now i dont know why people chose to get boob jobs like seriously. they look so fake.

this girl had 5 boob jobs... first one, she went from a 34B (which is like a 10B here) to a 34E.. talk about goin to extremes. after 1 year she decided that they looked small and went under the knife again and upgraded to an F cup. this came with complications, in which her implant bursted inside her breast and had to have it removed for 6 months. so she lived with one breast for 6 months....

WHY DO PEOPLE PUT THEMSELVES UNDER SUCH EXTREME SITUATIONS!

i like my boobs and is not going to change them EVER. C cup FTW

I do get what you mean & many people go to extremes, but in general a lot of women who get boob jobs usually do it because they don't feel "sexy" so to speak & after the boob job it does wonders for their confidence... & confidence is sexy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)