Book recommendations anyone? (1 Viewer)

Frostbitten

HSC
G'day Tigers,

I always liked reading, I just never get around to doing it, but if I want to further my understanding of the world and also just entertaining myself with wonderful fantasy novels then starting to read is what I shall do. Animal Farm, we should have all read it by now and possibly some of you have read 1984, I found these books very interesting, I love societal books, and in general books which have a deep meaning that blows your mind lol. I would really like to read more of these books, can any of you recommend ones similar? Also I've begun reading the Song of Ice and Fire series, after watching the t.v series Game of Thrones, are there any other series which are similar to this? Pretty much medieval fantasy books which have been well written (No Harry Potter f*** that s***). Thanks guys

Sincerely Zach:dog:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Society Books:
Catch-22
Farenheit 451
Lord of the Flies
To Kill A Mockingbird

Fun Books:
Slaughterhouse Five
The Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-Time

Self-Indulgent Books:
The Stranger (Camus)
The Sorrows of Young Werther
Catcher In The Rye

matneyalice

HSC
i have very good interest in reading books. during my academia, i have read almost books in the library. but i didn't keep reading for past two years. can anyone suggest me some good books to read after 2010?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)