BoS AoE tournament (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
PoP 'n' Fresh said:
But those are all useless in AOE with the unblanaced civs. If you really really wanted to take it to those levels, the same civs will always win.
The Civs arnt unbalenced. Yo just don't know how to use there advantages properly. I found that if you wor hard enough you can win with each civ but wo cbf to do that?
ur_inner_child said:
I would fucking beat you cunts. Fucking seriously.
I'll pawn you!!!

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Fuck off they aren't unbalanced, in standard RM or DM the Huns are unbeatable between players of equal ability :cool:

EDIT: except on water :eek:
qft. I think Huns are shit but thats because I dunno how to use them properly, but I pawn with Goths and none of my friends know how to use them

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
Huns and goths are pretty much the main civs.
You rarely ever see any other civ be played in world tournaments (exception of viking on water).

and tbh, if you got to imperial age against goths and you're both in an equalish position, the goth will overrun you, I don't care what magestic strategy you have, you'll get overrun.

iwannarock

HSC
you all talk the talk.

you will die a horrible death against my goths.

my huskarls will be everywhere.

so i can't build stone walls.......who cares.

my base is everywhere.........the whole map is my base.

and with ability to build huskarls from barracks.....its owan.

barracks is all i need for everything.

huskarls will be in ur base pwning ur buildings in no time.

kill them all......it doesnt matter........i'll produce another 100 in about 2mins.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
iwannarock said:
you all talk the talk.

you will die a horrible death against my goths.

my huskarls will be everywhere.

so i can't build stone walls.......who cares.

my base is everywhere.........the whole map is my base.

and with ability to build huskarls from barracks.....its owan.

barracks is all i need for everything.

huskarls will be in ur base pwning ur buildings in no time.

kill them all......it doesnt matter........i'll produce another 100 in about 2mins.
In that case I'll build massive amounts of Champions swordsmen. They pwn your Huskarls :D

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
In that case I'll build massive amounts of Champions swordsmen. They pwn your Huskarls :D
do not be so quick to divulge your art of war. let the enemy learn of it on the battlefield.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
do not be so quick to divulge your art of war. let the enemy learn of it on the battlefield.
I still have some more surprises

iwannarock

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
pfffffft.

and you don't think i wont build them too?

and i build mine far cheaper.

my army is made up of more than just huskarls.

i won't divulge any more information about what my army is made up of.

burgomcsock

HSC
One of my friends at school is the leader of the current number one AOEII-Conquerors clan, I should tell him about your little tournament here. I would enter but my current router really hates AOEII so unfortunately I can't.

Also even though Zone stopped supporting AOEII there is still a large community for it at www.gamepark.eu they have proper ratings and stuff so it is actually better than zone, you should all check it out if you haven't already.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
burgomcsock said:
One of my friends at school is the leader of the current number one AOEII-Conquerors clan, I should tell him about your little tournament here. I would enter but my current router really hates AOEII so unfortunately I can't.

Also even though Zone stopped supporting AOEII there is still a large community for it at www.gamepark.eu they have proper ratings and stuff so it is actually better than zone, you should all check it out if you haven't already.
why would we want to verse one of the best in the world and get raped? We just wanna have fun

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
PLAY brood wars instead.

aoe is homo

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
last exam on monday. anyone up for a few friendly games? im going to be very rusty at this.

were going to be using hamachi right?

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
I used to lead an aok clan aswell. :eek: Too bad that this is held during uni exams...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)