moar lyk huns not needing houses EVER in aoe2 is frikin more orsum

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
exams are over.

anyone going to actually play?

im using hamachi to play online:
http://www.hamachi.cc/download/list.php

its pretty simple to use. just download it, join/create a channel and then youre pretty much on a fake LAN connection with anyone else in the channel and can then play online using the LAN multiplayer for just about any game.

im going to be extremely noob my first few games so whos up for it?

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
altough my exams aint over (infact only done 1/4), i'll give you a game

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
goths ftw =p

honestly though I was expecting you to wall up really quickly being byzantine.

That game got me all hyped up for conquerors again. I want more!... after exams..

Last edited:

burgomcsock

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
why would we want to verse one of the best in the world and get raped? We just wanna have fun
Ha fair enough. In fact I agree entirely. Me and my other friends stopped inviting him to our LANs because it was the same every time. He beat us 1v6 on one occasion for fucks sake. Yeah I won't tell him, I don't want anyone else's fun wrecked by repeated pwnage.

My two favourite civs are the Huns and the Byzantines depending on if I am planning to rush or to boom.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I just played AoE2 with my boyfriend and his 15yo sister. So he and I were battling it out, and spending all our resources on hurting each other, all the while his sister was up north, doing improvements without any interruptions.

So she comes in and wipes us both from the face of the earth. How embarrassing haha. We totally underestimated her.

/nerdy story

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
The_highwayman said:
no way.
what happens is, when two villagers love each other very much...and um, build a house together...then magical things can happen.
lumber. villagers. construction. instant shake and bake adult emerges.

*shivers

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
I just played AoE2 with my boyfriend and his 15yo sister. So he and I were battling it out, and spending all our resources on hurting each other, all the while his sister was up north, doing improvements without any interruptions.

So she comes in and wipes us both from the face of the earth. How embarrassing haha. We totally underestimated her.

/nerdy story
hahaha thats so funny, were u sending taunts to each other.
once i was playing AoE2 with a friend and my 13yo brother (NOTE: he had daddy's help). they both teamed up against me and almost took me out, then turned on each other and forgot all about me. so i ended up taking 'em both out. (PAYBACK TIME, DYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)