BOS English Premier League Fantasy Soccer/Football League (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Hey Guys I have created a new fantasy soccer league for the upcoming premier league season. You can join both leagues are one or the other. To join :

LEAGUE 1 : NO RULES.
1. Register here > http://fantasy.premierleague.com
2. when you finishi rego click on league or my leagues and enter this code to join the BOS league > 9432-1998

LEAGUE 2 : The rules are as follows

- You have to register as a new user to join this league, otherwise you wont be able to field two teams. Its one team per account.
- Code to join this league: 56851-11380
- In choosing your squad, all managers are not permitted to pick any players from the following teams ; Man UTD, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. Anyone cheating I can ban them :D

Last year was quite a success so get your teams in. Btw its unlimited transfer till the start of gameweek 1 whenever that is.

Last edited:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
Ok, I'm an idiot. I put in the bos code as the team name. How do I change it?! I thought that's what I was supposed to do to join the bos league!!!
after you login, if you go down to the middle/bottom ish of the screen and click on Admin > team details you can change your team name.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Hmm the site isn't loading at the minute, but when it does count me in. Been doing this for the past few years, but always seem to lose interest halfway.

^___^
HSC
matt#1 said:
I'm in! Best of luck in attempting to prevent me from defending my title :) .
i've been promoted from the Conference Divison after 2 years in any fantasy wilderness

things won't be that smooth this season boy :p

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
OK I'm registered and in. Up the Trotters!
I'm bazookajoe.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
I'll be in I guess. Lost interest in last year's one after about 3 rounds, so I'll try and get to round 6 or 7 this time I guess.

Should we make a no-Henry rule to make it more of a test?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
I'll be in I guess. Lost interest in last year's one after about 3 rounds, so I'll try and get to round 6 or 7 this time I guess.

Should we make a no-Henry rule to make it more of a test?
HeCtic you only quit after 3 rounds because I was so far infront already :) .

...and why do you propose a no-Henry rule? Henry is a very valuable player, but he is also very expensive at 14mill. It is hard to assemble a decent side if you buy him.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
HeCtic you only quit after 3 rounds because I was so far infront already :) .

...and why do you propose a no-Henry rule? Henry is a very valuable player, but he is also very expensive at 14mill. It is hard to assemble a decent side if you buy him.
It's like cheating. Too consistent and scores and creates too many. Mor level playing field in my opinion.

Pretty much if you didn't have Henry in last season you stood no chance of winning.

^___^
HSC
if thats the case

how about we are not allowed to chose any players from each of the big 3 (Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd)

if ppl decides to stick their team with mostly Liverpool, then they are in for a big ride

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
... said:
if thats the case

how about we are not allowed to chose any players from each of the big 3 (Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd)

if ppl decides to stick their team with mostly Liverpool, then they are in for a big ride

I like I like. Include Liverpool in that and we'd have a real battle :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
You can only pick a max of 3 players from each team anyway. I've been playing this game for 3 years and I have never picked Henry. He picks up ALOT of goals and assists though and alot of bonus points. But for 14mil I can pick up a decent striker for < 11 mil and use the spare to buy a goal scoring mid o_-

matt#1

HSC
N/A
copious said:
You can only pick a max of 3 players from each team anyway. I've been playing this game for 3 years and I have never picked Henry. He picks up ALOT of goals and assists though and alot of bonus points. But for 14mil I can pick up a decent striker for < 11 mil and use the spare to buy a goal scoring mid o_-
i agree. You can buy two decent players for the price of Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)