BOS English Premier League Fantasy Soccer/Football League (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Hmm only if we could customise the comp to exclude the big 4 teams that would rock. Too hard to monitor people to make sure they dont pick anyone from those teams. But it would make it more interesting indeed.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
copious said:
Hmm only if we could customise the comp to exclude the big 4 teams that would rock. Too hard to monitor people to make sure they dont pick anyone from those teams. But it would make it more interesting indeed.
we could perhaps make a separate comp for those interested in using only players from outside the top 4 teams?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
But Henry was a points machine last year, I don't wanna risk not having him. Same with Lampard.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
FK Rabotnicki.

Just because Henry and Lampard were the best last year doesn't mean they'll be the best this year.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Im keen for no Henry rule if everyone follows the rule!

or like someone mentioned before have a seperate league open where no teams can have players from chelski, man utd, livo , arsenal for people interested :D

matt#1

HSC
N/A
copious said:
Im keen for no Henry rule if everyone follows the rule!

or like someone mentioned before have a seperate league open where no teams can have players from chelski, man utd, livo , arsenal for people interested :D
I was the one who suggested the separate league for non-top 4 team players....but I don't know how to start up a separate league. Is anyone else keen on this idea?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah, i would join for sure ...
sounds good, someone create

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I've put together a handy little team. No Henry or Lampard.

T

timbk2

i am keen on the no Henry rule and also the seperate 'no top 4 teams' comp. would be interesting.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
i am keen on the no Henry rule and also the seperate 'no top 4 teams' comp. would be interesting.
for the sake of easy monitoring of the rules i propose that in the existing comp we should just play by the normal rules (i.e-being able to buy Henry, etc)...and only place restrictions on buying Utd, Arse, Livo and Chelski players in the separate comp.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I've created a new league called the BOS Challenge. You will have to create a new account since you have to enter a new team. Code to join this league:56851-11380. The rules are on the first page of this thread.

slip

HSC
well now that there are two league people are free to join each.

personally i couldnt be bothered organising 2 teams, i have no henry (at 14 mil he is a rip off) and have about 4 players from the 'big four'

im just gonna be sticking to the normal comp.

its going to be interesting to see who everyone has choosen after gameweek1.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
oOoOo ill join asap !!! just checked if it was happening ...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
which one is THE one?

league i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)