BoS has done it again!!! (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
bored of studies was mentioned in the SMH again although this time not on the front page it was page 7 unfortunately i can not find it online

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
[trent] said:
How'd everyone find it? I thought the speech on 'living up to society's expectations' was the biggest piece of s*** ever! Rest of the test was alright though...
Congrats on making the SMH...your famous now! :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
"I thought the speech on 'living up to society's expectations' was the biggest piece of s--- ever!" one student wrote.

rofl :D Isn't that a perfect example that answers the questions. It's only hard if you fail to meet society's expectation :D

Gemstone

Lol that would've been a hard question. Glad I didn't have to do it. My year it was all on the outback. That sounds a bit stupid though because to prove it you have to say that you fail to meet up to societies expectations ie. passing the exam and therefore you'd have to write a bad response to prove that because if you wrote a good response you meet societies expectations.

Jessisbored

HSC
haha they couldnt have picked a better quote? lol, very funny. i didnt know journalists check out what we write and how do they know what year you are in? :uhhuh:

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
Powaaar to BoS! It's nice that they decided to come here and get some quotes...lol, very interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)