BOS IGNORED ONE OF MY WRITING BOOKLETS!!! (1 Viewer)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
it is weird that bos made such a large error - and the sample size of the ppl who applied was very small...

i'd assume that thousands of errors have gone through unnoticed over the past few years?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
it is weird that bos made such a large error - and the sample size of the ppl who applied was very small...

i'd assume that thousands of errors have gone through unnoticed over the past few years?
Could be the case.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well this thread has definitely made me decide to save the money for a full results check/scaling report.

Missing a booklet could make a massive difference, especially if it's longer response.

ahdil33

HSC
Don't mean to dig up an old thread but the same thing happened to someone at my school last year, was near top in business but ended up with a terrible HSC mark. Paid BOS, and found they didn't mark a section, when it got marked got an extra 10 in his HSC external score, most of the small cohort increased marks by 0-1 lol. this is probably more common than people think I guess.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Congratulations :)
THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!
Board of studies contacted me this morning saying they're getting the booklet marked, and hopefully, will get a new hsc mark by tmrw or thursday!
and they will contact UAC for a new ATAR :):)

iBibah

HSC
In my school certificate i got 52 for english. Since then i have doubted the whole marking system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)