BoS meet up (1 Viewer)

Days available?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vishnay

God
HSC
Any preferences for type of activity? Thinking of doing it around early to mid-December.

If there are less than 10 people coming we can probably keep it low key with like a lunch/dinner outing + some activity perhaps?

If it’s more like 10+ people actually coming then maybe something like a BBQ at a park is warranted…

In the past we used to do either outdoor BBQ, arcade games, bowling, pool, movies to name a few for ideas.
i think an outdoor bbq sounds nice esp in december weather

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Created a poll for days available on the weekends

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Sorry, fixed it up now

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m fine with anything that requires a train ride or a reasonable car ride.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
It will be within the Sydney metro area. Will do a location that is reasonably accessible by public transport. Still need to give some thought about exact place but for now just need to narrow down particular day(s) as the first step.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Thanks to those who voted. Looks like the most preferred date is Sunday 18th December! (also after HSC/ATAR results are out) Now for the next steps.

For those who are serious about coming on the 18th of December (most likely during the day), please post here and/or send me a PM to communicate this. I will then create a private group convo where specific details like time and place will be sorted out.

:)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Thanks to those who voted. Looks like the most preferred date is Sunday 18th December! (also after HSC/ATAR results are out) Now for the next steps.

For those who are serious about coming on the 18th of December (most likely during the day), please post here and/or send me a PM to communicate this. I will then create a private group convo where specific details like time and place will be sorted out.

Yeah sure I’ll come - just depends on location tho.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad

I want to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)