BOS meet-up (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Yeah, I know what you mean. My biggest fear is that I'm going to meet some paedophile or something. :(

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
comming from a big tough person, it's still scary.
It's so awkward ... someone from bos at uts open day... came up to me and i was like errr..... ok i have to go.

lol who was it?

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Tennille said:
I'd just go up to some random person... "Hi, my name is Tennille, from BoS.", and they're like "and...". Turns out to be a janitor or something.

haha yeah it is pretty scary and random to walk/have ppl walk up to u. I think the bos meetup thing if it were to be any good needs to be more specific in its locaion like right outside fisher library main entrance doors, or next to the stand outside fisher that sells food or something like that. :)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
comming from a big tough person, it's still scary.
It's so awkward ... someone from bos at uts open day... came up to me and i was like errr..... ok i have to go.

haha thats funny, and i can see how awkward it would be, but with lots of ppl there it may not be as bad...........just try not to be the first one there lol

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i don't mind being the first one there but HAVE YOU SEEN HOW FREAKEN BIG THAT LIST IS?!!! i think there'd be too many people in front of fischer it's going to get crowded. we might have to have then wait at the elevated seats next to the entrance at the corner of the lawns.

thebach

HSC
I bet everyone is just going to have a quick peek and then just walk away.
If it seems interesting then maybe go down and have a chat..

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
as regard to ultimate's concern:
how abt opposite of fisher cart?!?!?! it's much more specific =D

finally get to meet ultimate ^^

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
xiao1985 said:
as regard to ultimate's concern:
how abt opposite of fisher cart?!?!?! it's much more specific =D

finally get to meet ultimate ^^

yeah alright, that'll do :)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
ok, well i'll just look for a huge bunch of embarrassed-looking weirdos.

anyone else from the colleges planning to come? apparently we're scheduled to within an inch of our lives during o week...

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
u know that student fun place on level 4 coleslaw building, yeah i went exploring the campus today, and there are heaps of pool tables and 2 table tennis tables, its like a lounge sorta thing....btw what is opp of fischer cart xiao???

yay!!!! i'm posting from fisher again

tennille

HSC
dark_angel said:
u know that student fun place on level 4 coleslaw building, yeah i went exploring the campus today, and there are heaps of pool tables and 2 table tennis tables, its like a lounge sorta thing....btw what is opp of fischer cart xiao???

yay!!!! i'm posting from fisher again
You said coleslaw. That's funny. lol. isn't it Carslaw?

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
actually i'm in the coleslaw....i mean carslaw building now in the Mcgrath computer lab, free cable access for all!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had to wait till around 3 hours for the stupid bio people to come so they could sign my enrolment variation form.....so ive been exploring campus.

i keep meeting people, and i think they're from bos, when i talk to them they turn out to be 3rd year'ers....lol

oh and the calculus 5th editions havent come in yet, its been on the list for like 3 weeks or something, but the nice lady in the fish library told me that she would ask ppl abt it.

so i'm sitting here with all these uni people around me....feeling quite good, i might have a read on the lawns.

i also recommend the ham and pinapple cheese melts on turkish bread with iced coffee, it was quite delicious.

edit: its BB's in wentworth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)