• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (3 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
So when are your Biology classes? If you're in my ones, we could meet up beforehand.

Kittycat

HSC
well, I have 1 on Monday afternoon at 3pm. 1 on Tues afternoon at 2pm & my last in on Thurs afternoon again at 2pm.
When is yours?

lengstar

HSC
mine are the same as kitty's but i already know her from before.

Collin

HSC
N/A
All my ones are different to yours, except for the 2pm Thursday lecture. I'll see you there. :D

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
mine are the same as kitty's but i already know her from before.
:) You know me long ago

Originally posted by JKDDragon
All my ones are different to yours, except for the 2pm Thursday lecture. I'll see you there. :D
Okay, I'll see you on Thursday :)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Meet up Monday 22nd March 2004

Hey guys, uhh well Winston and I are planning to meet tomorrow monday mar 22 *mainly because I'm scabbing photoshop CS offa him moohahaha* and so, if anyone wants to join, its in the 1-2 PM break...

Yah, in front of fisher library between the times of 1:00-1:15... just rock up, its all gewd. lol if u kno wot i look like :D

buh im sure u all know wot winston looks like so yes.

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
yippee^^ i wanna c u guys...

but shit... i gotta be at wentworth at 1-3... =( major bummer

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'll probably see you guys at 1pm, I have a break and I'll be going to the library to study.

I'll say hello if I see you two.

Originally posted by xiao1985
yippee^^ i wanna c u guys...

but shit... i gotta be at wentworth at 1-3... =( major bummer
Wentworth at 1-3 eh? HEhehe, I'll see you there Xiao *packs sword* MWAHAHAHA.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eneleon
a girl.

a girl with an orange roxy backpack :D
You're a GIRL? Damn, I thought that you were a transexual!111 Haha, just kidding.

*gets out notepad*.. orange roxy backpack.. hmm. Next time I see someone which a bag which fits such description I'll say hi. Hopefully I won't get burnt, incase it isn't you. Man that would be humiliating :/

Originally posted by xiao1985
>.< ' pffftt...
I was at Wentworth today at 1. Didn't see you though.. or maybe I did? Mwahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
You're a GIRL? Damn, I thought that you were a transexual!111 Haha, just kidding.

*gets out notepad*.. orange roxy backpack.. hmm. Next time I see someone which a bag which fits such description I'll say hi. Hopefully I won't get burnt, incase it isn't you. Man that would be humiliating :/

I was at Wentworth today at 1. Didn't see you though.. or maybe I did? Mwahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

haha my best techniques ever, its like u go up to someone and ask if they're so and so, so it's like "ahem are u eneleon from BOS?", and then theyre like wtf, no im noe wats that, then you'll be like "EXCUSE ME? why u swear at me , i wasnt talking to u!!" :p...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
haha my best techniques ever, its like u go up to someone and ask if they're so and so, so it's like "ahem are u eneleon from BOS?", and then theyre like wtf, no im noe wats that, then you'll be like "EXCUSE ME? why u swear at me , i wasnt talking to u!!" :p...
don't ever do such things...i had someone tapping me on my shoulders on one of my lectures (i was taking down notes, concentrating and stuff) , and when i turned around, he looks at my face and he was like "sorry, i thought u were someone else". :rolleyes: :mad:

Collin

HSC
N/A
But the worst thing was, I actually started shouting at someone, before they actually turned around.

I was mortified when he turned around to expose his.. random face. Man, that was a bad day, lol. It was in Wentworth too, so there were many people around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)