BOS Showcase: 2007 Major Works (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
hpk,

that was absolutely amazing. I showed it to a friend of mine and she started crying... I teared up myself. It's just such a simple storyline, but golly, it was mighty well done. So so good. Good luck in your HSC!

Clever Chick

2008- Year 12
HSC
hpk said:
This video was trully amazing!!! Film techniques and music used were so good and teh seen where the camera shows her running after the car is so great!

Im doing yr 12 2008 and ive decided to do ext eng 2 but i dont know how you came up with concepts this good is there anything you did or anyone else reading this?

Just want to say again how fabulous i thought the film was congratulations!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
HPK:

That is the best Major Work I have seen to date, of any cohort. For something so simple to be depicted in such a way as to grab the audience's emotions and swing them around like a rag doll was excellent. I dearly hope you get the mark you deserve for that and I wish you good luck in the industry if you choose to go down that path - you've got quite the talent for editing.

On another note, I found the employment of the RTA ad to be rather amusing, which was a small interruption to the scene, as I recognised the scene instantly; however it was implemented extremely well and fit the scene nonetheless.

Well done once again; that was brilliant.

EDIT: Oh, would you care to post your reflection statement?

Last edited:

Shellian

HSC
hpk,
Your video is amazing!! It had me in tears! Its such a relevant topic!
If you dont get a good mark for that its ridiculous!
I hope my major work turns out as good as yours!
It must have been hard to create being from a personal experience!
Well done!

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
I know I'm late, really late to do this, but the last few months have been absolutely mad. But here is "Shades of Grey" a short story, by moi. Enjoy :)

hpk

HSC
bringbackshred said:
HPK:

That is the best Major Work I have seen to date, of any cohort. For something so simple to be depicted in such a way as to grab the audience's emotions and swing them around like a rag doll was excellent. I dearly hope you get the mark you deserve for that and I wish you good luck in the industry if you choose to go down that path - you've got quite the talent for editing.

On another note, I found the employment of the RTA ad to be rather amusing, which was a small interruption to the scene, as I recognised the scene instantly; however it was implemented extremely well and fit the scene nonetheless.

Well done once again; that was brilliant.

EDIT: Oh, would you care to post your reflection statement?
Sorry it took me so long, I lost my reflection statement on my computer so I had to type it up again off a hard copy..

anyway here it is.

bringbackshred: thank you! Haha the RTA, yeah it amuses me too, a cheap inexpensive way to get around it. It always distracts me when watching

What Sarah Said - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO3CyKDo6sM

mad-triste

HSC
Here's my major work. It's poetry + reflection statement, and got nominated for YWS.

veronica6535

HSC
Wow.. all your works were soo good! Very inspiring, oh well i hope! So what did everyone get for their marks? It would be interesting to see.. please share!

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
48/50, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Complete fluke. I hated my story by the time I sent it in (though I do love it deep down and want to cuddle it)

starrysky

HSC
veronica6535 said:
Wow.. all your works were soo good! Very inspiring, oh well i hope! So what did everyone get for their marks? It would be interesting to see.. please share!
I got 44/50 for mine. Pretty happy with that, considering it's one of the best marks to come out of my school for ages. Heh.

sbeydoun91

In za box, which is
HSC
N/A
Wow - what awesome results!

WTF!bbq, starrysky and ChicShit - could you please post your MWs up? Or if you've already done so, could you please give me a link?

Thanks. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)