BOS Stimulus booklet (1 Viewer)

xxx

Just wondering what stimulus booklet text are you people choosing?
I'm doing The Door.

tempco

HSC
Well, I've learnt The Door, Sky High and the two pictures (The National Picture?).

Need back ups... just in case :D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Sturt's Dreaming (A chance to rant about Post-Colonialism), and if needbe, Sky High or The Conciliation/The National Picture.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yeah, I know most of them except the Fractals. I am not touching that one with a 10 ft pole.

tempco

HSC
I understand fractals a bit.. an analysis was on one of the newspapers last year I think... still have it.. but I'm not very good at relating it to my text, so whats the point.. :s

braindead

HSC
well iv lernt all of them,just in case. But i concentrated on the ones specific to my area of study, changing self; sky high n door thing.

Ringo

hmmmm I only learnt The Door..... I might go back and learn Sky High or the Fractals pic...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Im doing Fractals and Text 2a and 2b. (The Conciliation and The National Picture).

Fractals really isnt that difficult.......u just have 2 look at it both in the content and the layout.
Fractals are used as a change, but they dont actually change. They are just a pattern rearranged.

Also look at it in terms of the page layout....i.e. computer software........which illustrates a change from other means of both reading text, and displaying text to a braod population.......yada yada yada.

Do u understand? Not really? Awh well........i tried!
:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)