BOS Trials 2013 Extension 2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Carrot, I think you can guess why pretty much noone at all (except jzhang of course) is posting, everyone has probably fallen into an intense depression and low self esteem today LOL

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
How does everyone think they went?
The main problem was time, if I was a little faster I reckon I could of done a lot more, I got 0/5 for conics (the good outcome of this was that I learnt that something called the 'reflection property of ellipse' is actually in the syllabus), 0/3 for probability missed the 4 mark volumes, but everything else was mostly fine, maybe a few 1 markers here and there gone somewhere due to sillies, or proof is not strong enough

Last edited:

seanieg89

HSC
The main problem was time, if I was a little faster I reckon I could of done a lot more, I got 0/5 for conics (the good outcome of this was that I learnt that something called the 'reflection property of ellipse' is actually in the syllabus), 0/3 for probability missed the 4 mark volumes, but everything else was mostly fine, maybe a few 1 markers here and there gone somewhere due to sillies, or proof is not strong enough
Cool :). Yeah I figured that if I did this myself in exam conditions, time would be the biggest issue.

HSC
skipped most of Q15 and Q16, both due to time + I had no idea wtf was going on :(

Also got trolled so hard by Q11 lol

Makematics

HSC
Yeahhhhh well let's just say carrot wont be getting much bamboo time

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
He purposefully made it long...He didn't want the b

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)