BOS USYD Roll Call 2010 (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
B.Pharm. V

Yep you read that correctly ;) In graduate year now :D But, if it weren't for that, tonight I received a little surprise of my own:

B.Sc.(Adv.) (USYD of course)

Not sure how the hell that was possible, considering my GPA was just....crap. Did anyone get a nice email from the uni? Just had to laugh at the irony of it all. I've really gone in one end, come out the other only to nearly go into it again.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
B Arts (Government and International Relations) / B Laws I

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Bachelor of Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/Bachelor of Arts (English/History) III

I know, it's long.

Dr. Zoidberg

HSC
B.Pharm. V

Yep you read that correctly ;) In graduate year now :D But, if it weren't for that, tonight I received a little surprise of my own:

Not sure how the hell that was possible, considering my GPA was just....crap. Did anyone get a nice email from the uni? Just had to laugh at the irony of it all. I've really gone in one end, come out the other only to nearly go into it again.
pro :D

Ill be sure to ask you some questions :D

amber44

HSC
B.Pharm. V

I don't get what happened lala2...

Me, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Sociology, Social Policy) - double Honours Psychology/Social Policy (Sociology).

lala2

Banned
HSC
pro :D

Ill be sure to ask you some questions :D
Feel free to fire away at any time :) though danz92 may be more helpful as the degree has undergone massive changes since I started.

I don't get what happened lala2...

Me, Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Sociology, Social Policy) - double Honours Psychology/Social Policy (Sociology).
Hmmm? You mean in terms of why I applied through UAC or how I got the offer I did? Congrats on your offer btw :) didn't know you had to apply through UAC for Honours?

Raihana92

HSC
Bachelor of Arts (government and international relations)

soooooooooooooo excited

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Bachelor of Resource Economics I (majors in Resource Economics and hopefully Geography)

amber44

HSC
Hmmm? You mean in terms of why I applied through UAC or how I got the offer I did? Congrats on your offer btw :) didn't know you had to apply through UAC for Honours?
LOL I don't get what happened, why did you apply, since you've justed finished a Bach Pharm and why you go this offer...

Oh no, you don't apply for honours through UAC, I just thought this thread was for everyone, not just the newbies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)