• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOSTON ROB - Do u LOVE him or HATE him?? (1 Viewer)

What do u think of Boston Rob?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I think Rob is great. And I like Amber too.
But then I've seen the whole of season 7 and watched all the Insider Videos, and I never watched Survivor.

And if you've watched other seasons of TAR I'm assured that you have seen most of the tactics that Rob is using before.
Hate Rob, but don't make excuses for it that are invalid. ;)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Omg ur too funny Bushra. They had their wedding special a couple of weeks ago and now hopefully they will finally disapear into immaculate anonymity and we will never hear from them them again. I doubt it though.

Cab31

HSC
_Bushra_ said:
next we'll be seeing him on American Idol or something...ugh
Although thats an excellent point...i think we may see them on divorce court next.
Either that or him trying to make it on the apprentice

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Cab31 said:
Although thats an excellent point...i think we may see them on divorce court next.
Either that or him trying to make it on the apprentice
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cab31 again.

Cab31

HSC
How the hell is this poll even? I swear to god i thought more ppl hated the guy.
BTW thanks Bushra and sweets!

kow_dude

HSC
Cab31 said:
How the hell is this poll even? I swear to god i thought more ppl hated the guy.
I rekn !!! How can anyone accept such ignorant, unethical and rude behaviour! Is there something i'm missing about Rob???

kow_dude

HSC
*sigh.... ok i give up bitching on about Rob. The amazing race 7 has already been completed ages ago. I just wanna say congratulations to Rob & Amber and Lynn & Alex who are marrying very soon :p

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Get your facts straight people: the wedding hasn't been aired yet. :p
I really don't think that they have any problems as a couple. Their behaviour on the Race shows that. Rob isn't the new Jonathan.

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
oh yeah. 50%/50%. cab31, where art thou? :p
Oh dude! i am ashamed of this poll. Where are all the ppl who hate him? Surely there are more.

HSC
I hope him and amber win it.
All the teams hated Rob and Amber on the first leg before they even did anything bad and i rkn rob and amber know everyone hates them.

Which reminds me....
From all the amazing races we've seen why do americans still not know why the rest of the world hates them?

kow_dude

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
Which reminds me....
From all the amazing races we've seen why do americans still not know why the rest of the world hates them?
What?!? What makes you say that the world hates Americans?!?

Cab31

HSC
kow_dude said:
What?!? What makes you say that the world hates Americans?!?
Yeah i dont hate americans. They are quite interesting in the way that they really think that america is the be all and end all of the universe.
God Bless america - they make intersting TV and you can laugh AT them, not with them.
I dont hate them at all.

tempco

HSC
well, arrogant americans. not all americans.

kekeke 16/13.

Cab31

HSC
nekkid said:
well, arrogant americans. not all americans.

kekeke 16/13.
Oh shutup ;) Im not admitting defeat yet! He is bound to disgrace himself in the next episode and gain a few more enemies!!

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
im a Boston Rob hater!!although i will admit that him and amber offer good TV viewing. What i think is funny is that he always craps on about how becasue he Won survivor he can win the amazing race. if i remember correctly he DIDN"T win survivor, he lost to Amber.

*mel*

I can't stand Boston Rob. I admit he's pretty smart... but he is so arrogant, and I don't think it's fair that he has yet another chance to win a million dollars.
There must have been thousands of Americans that applied to be on Survivor Marquesas, and he was picked. Apparently he was entertaining on that Survivor (that we never saw) so then he was picked to All Stars. This was his second chance to win a million dollars. Fair enough... but how many people in this world are lucky enough to have a chance to win $1 million twice?? Not many...

Now he has another chance to win a million dollars, which i think is really unfair. Once again, thousands of people must have applied to be on the Amazing Race... and two people have missed out because "Rob and Amber make good entertainment." Imaging being the team that missed out because of them.

I sincerely hope they don't win...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)