BOTH MedEntry and Face2Face. Is it worth it? (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
^ There were many more mistakes in F2F's program, and just because the program is written by uni students doesn't mean they shouldn't take a more professional approach to preparing their materials. They do, after all, cost $400 just to have access to them. The least you could expect would be easy-to-read materials relatively unmarred by spelling errors and the like...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Zephyrio said:
^ There were many more mistakes in F2F's program, and just because the program is written by uni students doesn't mean they shouldn't take a more professional approach to preparing their materials. They do, after all, cost $400 just to have access to them. The least you could expect would be easy-to-read materials relatively unmarred by spelling errors and the like...
Why don't you vent your frustration by contacting them?

Ripstop

HSC
Spelling - is it worth it?

Zephyrio said:
The mistakes in spelling, syntax and grammar in F2F's program offended all my senses.

I'm being completely serious. It was atrocious.

Medentry on the other hand, is so annoying because as UMAT time rolls around, you'll find yourself on the computer 18 hours a day trying to capitalise on the $500you spent eight months ago, and your hurt your poor eyes.
My friend doing the Medentry is constantly using my ICARUS details to login if thats a clue for anyone. Medentry is a rip all round as far as I can see. ICARUS doesnt have a spelling error so far but that doesnt mean the course is good. Im doing the Gold and at 449 bucks I reckon thats heaps too much anyway.
I heard some good stuff about the F2F from a dude who did it last year and got an interview but no place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)