Bowling (1 Viewer)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Hey
Just had a quick look through this Forum...and I was wonderin if any of you guys out there are bowlers?? As in Tenpin...not Lawn...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
bowling is great fun
i hav perfected the cross over leg technique in the follow through

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
my high score : 152 haha pathetic i know lol ...
what are y'all highscores?

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Mine is 300.
Yes, its after one game...just in case any smart arse wants to go "was that over 2 or 3 games?"

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Are u pro or something jen?
Are u for real? ... shit, thats awesome jen, congrats !!
Did sirens go off, and balloons fall from the roof, and did u unhack some secret game afterwards, like a new level where tenpins are replaced by dancing lepricorns?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Cape said:
Is that with or without bumpers rubix :rolleyes:
with bumpers ofcourse :cool:
and i still managed 2 gutterballs :p

Bookie

Banned
HSC
RUB!X said:
Are u pro or something jen?
Are u for real? ... shit, thats awesome jen, congrats !!
Did sirens go off, and balloons fall from the roof, and did u unhack some secret game afterwards, like a new level where tenpins are replaced by dancing lepricorns?
Ahem, I believe they dont dance.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
with bumpers ofcourse :cool:
and i still managed 2 gutterballs :p
Oh, only someone with your immense talent and skill could manage to still get gutterballs with bumpers

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Bookie said:
300.....time and money on your hands.

140 something for me. Cant remember. Someone pay for my bowling and I'll go all day.
The TIME-Yes!! the time to practise the SPORT of my preference and become good at something I love...just like anyone would do.
The MONEY-Yes!!Experience is necessary in ANY SPORT if you wish to become good and you need the money to enter tournaments to gain experience on the competitive scale.
And I believe you should go get a life, and accept other peoples ideas and opinions...
Now to other questions:
Are u pro or something jen? - No...I wish I was hehe
Are u for real? ... shit, thats awesome jen, congrats !! - Yes
Did sirens go off, and balloons fall from the roof, and did u unhack some secret game afterwards, like a new level where tenpins are replaced by dancing lepricorns? - None of the above. Although the dancing leprachauns sound awesome lol. All that happened was a massive roar from everyone watching, everyone was hugging me and it was a very big moment.
Shorty-My 300 was with NO BUMPERS AND NO RAMP. And if the next question is "Was it a light ball?" the answer is NO. I use 15lb bowling balls...not 8

Bookie

Banned
HSC
LiL_JeN_JeN said:
The TIME-Yes!! the time to practise the SPORT of my preference and become good at something I love...just like anyone would do.
The MONEY-Yes!!Experience is necessary in ANY SPORT if you wish to become good and you need the money to enter tournaments to gain experience on the competitive scale.
And I believe you should go get a life, and accept other peoples ideas and opinions...
Ahem, with bowling, no.

Keep following your dream. Maybe one day you'll make it to our TV sets and we'll turn on ABC at 5pm on Sunday afternoon to watch bowling (I wonder if I got the channel or timeslot right) and see you there. But like 99% of the people here, I couldn't name a professional bowler if it depended on a fuck with Maria Sharpova.

Anyway, I'll go to sleep for tonight. Keep bowling lady.

davo_

good kid
HSC
LiL_JeN_JeN said:
"Was it a light ball?" the answer is NO. I use 15lb bowling balls...not 8
You must be on a full weights program too... I apologise for any of my bagging of the sport earlier...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)