Boxing Day Sale 09 (1 Viewer)

jeff.wong

HSC
Anybody got the David Jones' voucher last year for being the first ones to line up? And which store did you get it from? Planning to line up this year! :p

johony

HSC
i thought about it.
but honestly i think they won't be that good this year for bigger stores, might see what smaller places would have because i've seen crazy discounts last year; but i don't really have high hopes for either.

myer looks pretty disappointing, unless you're buying a van heusen/flair suit. pre-xmas sales looked far better, especially the crazy overnight one they had one just then.
david jones looks a little better, some pretty thick discounts (30-40%) on designer shit - of course it's always selected shit, but the range of stuff is far better and more interesting than the overrated cesspit which is myer.

still though - online shopping>retail stores

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
i thought about it.
but honestly i think they won't be that good this year for bigger stores, might see what smaller places would have because i've seen crazy discounts last year; but i don't really have high hopes for either.

myer looks pretty disappointing, unless you're buying a van heusen/flair suit. pre-xmas sales looked far better, especially the crazy overnight one they had one just then.
david jones looks a little better, some pretty thick discounts (30-40%) on designer shit - of course it's always selected shit, but the range of stuff is far better and more interesting than the overrated cesspit which is myer.

still though - online shopping>retail stores
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

johony

HSC
only for the thrill
but i find buying most shit off asos/revolve/whatever cheaper since they have discount codes and are still cheaper than retail without them. sometimes djs or whatevers will have cheaper stuff than online but its hard to come by

HSC
so not worth it

people are nuts, last year i was walking through david jones and had some old lady smack me because she thought i was trying to take her pile of discounted towels or some shit

jeff.wong

HSC
Yes it worked out they gave out 104 dollars to the first 104 people at their flagship store

johony

HSC
i had a friend who stood in line from 12 last night in order to get that $104

jeff.wong

HSC
Ye this year just this morning they gave out some number tag to the first 104 people lining up and they give you the voucher at like 5.40 if you have that tag

philphie

Banned
HSC
i buy online only if i have my exact measurements down. soemtimes this is hard ebcause different designers tailor their clothes differently to either hug on a bit more or be a bit more loose. best thing about buying onkline is good prices on great aussie fashion houses

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ye this year just this morning they gave out some number tag to the first 104 people lining up and they give you the voucher at like 5.40 if you have that tag
wow....lol did you get it? =)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
went shopping today at castle towers... omgg the traffic outside the centre leading into the parking was INSANE. I was waiting at the lights to turn right into the parking lot for 10 MINUTES. by the time i got to the front of the queue of cars, i got a red light :( and the L PLATER in front of me ran the red light.. AND it was a red light camera LMAO... and some wanker from the left lane got to the lights and tried to turn RIGHT, even though we had a red arrow, and he held up all the people behind him who had a green light because he just sat in the intersection and cut us all off... everyone was beeping at him (including myself)

anywhoo...
i got three tops from dotti, supre and forever new (all on sale) and a gold coloured necklace from diva (wasnt on sale but anywhoo) that had all these gemini pendants on it :)

jeff.wong

HSC
OO we went starcity from 9-11 parked there walked around and lined up from 12 am and its 104 because its 104 years of david jones or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)