• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boy Bestfriends > Boyfriends (1 Viewer)

a.Limjoco

HSC
My girlfriend is starting to see her boy bestfriend (no past, no history, no physical whatever, just friends for a long long long time) alot more than she is seeing me.. I could maybe say shes making more time for him than me.. Do I have to right to be mad or worried? It seems silly, I'm just wondering where I can rightfully stand lol.

-=Answer that question in this seperate scenario=-
They haven't seen each other in a couple of years, but still kept in touch..

( btw can't wait for the dumb replies will send :p )
_____

and in general, can girls have boy bestfriends who are COMPLETELY at the friend zone? i mean no physical attraction or emotional attraction beyond the bounds of a friendship?

Last edited:

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
don't be clingy.

clingy is an automatic turn off.

or get yourself a best girlfriend.

a.Limjoco

HSC
but if your not at least somewhat clingy wont the female think your not interested? (maybe the female has insecurities)

joker252

I feel the knife going in
If I don't recover, Sell this house and find some
HSC
a.Limjoco said:
My girlfriend is starting to see her boy bestfriend (no past, no history, no physical whatever, just friends for a long long long time) alot more than she is seeing me.. I could maybe say shes making more time for him than me.. Do I have to right to be mad or worried? It seems silly, I'm just wondering where I can rightfully stand lol.

_____

and in general, can girls have boy bestfriends who are COMPLETELY at the friend zone? i mean no physical attraction or emotional attraction beyond the bounds of a friendship?
if i could take a guess, i'd say he is probably sucking her cock right now.

HalcyonSky

HSC
a.Limjoco said:
but if your not at least somewhat clingy wont the female think your not interested? (maybe the female has insecurities)
alright, if youve been going by this principle then you fucked yourself over. She's probably become less interested in you because youve tried to be clingy and nice; its not romantic, it doesnt turn her on, it just makes her bored and unsatisfied, thus why shes been spending more time with a different guy

a.Limjoco

HSC
Aight thanks scaredytiger, glad to find someone who says something other than bullshit
-interesting HalcyonSky I shall sleep on that ;)

btw joker252, shut the fuck up. thank you :)

Last edited:

44Ronin

HSC
a.Limjoco said:

_____

The answer is that this guy is either her doormat or her active interest.

Either way it (probably) comes down to her being an neurotic attention craver. Find a new girlfriend.

Last edited:

Sammy-Blue

HSC
a.Limjoco said:

_____

Assuming she's known him for a few years more than you, you should get over it, because he isn't going anywhere, and she doesn't want him to. He probably doesn't like you either so it's all good. He probably wants to sex her. And yes it is possible for girls to have boy bestfriends who are completely in the friend zone, although that doesn't stop physical atrraction.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Find more time to spend with her, and do interesting stuff. Don't make it obvious you're competing with him, and whatever you do don't make her choose between the two of you. Apart from it being a completely arsehole thing to do, if she has known him a lot longer it's unlikely you'll win.

Zingy

HSC
Riet said:
Find more time to spend with her, and do interesting stuff. Don't make it obvious you're competing with him, and whatever you do don't make her choose between the two of you. Apart from it being a completely arsehole thing to do, if she has known him a lot longer it's unlikely you'll win.
Dude, why are you still hanging around here?

Also I'd say the boy has at least fingered her, she would want to know how much better it is with a best friend, rather than a boyfriend.

HSC
a.Limjoco said:
Aight thanks scaredytiger, glad to find someone who says something other than bullshit
-interesting HalcyonSky I shall sleep on that ;)

btw joker252, shut the fuck up. thank you :)
its pretty much my standard advice for everyone with relationship problems.

"OMGSH WILL THEY CHEAT ON ME?"

do you trust them not to?

"OMGSH DO THEY LOVE ME?"

do you trust what theyre telling you?

etc etc.

if you dont, you either need to get your head straight, or leave.
i mean, my boyfriend holds hands with his best friend in public. but i know, and trust, that im the one he is in love with, and she is his best friend.

a.Limjoco

HSC
lol joker why are you still here? *sigh*
__
anyways thanks all, some of you can't read where i said theres n physical past or history or whatever between them so yeah... anyways for all those who said something constructive, cool... hehe yeah scaredytiger i say the things with my friends in their relationships, i guess its different when your in one yourself guess my insecurities get the better of me from time to time lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)