Boys, really, what's wrong with you? (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Meh its true, i think shes hot. brogan is a fag

I am not replacing any1 and iam sure as shit not romancing her, thats for fags and greeks[oh wait, same thing] a real man states what he wants and then get it.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
paups said:
hmm...comments surveyed...thank you for your input...i can see i have been completely wrong and bitter, you have all opened my eyes
especially william shakespeare...can't say that's the first time i've been called a portly wench...for some reason it still arouses me
Yeah, my old mate Bill's like that, sometimes.

Gangels

HSC
paups said:
Now while I have a feeling a thread like this has been done many a time, I really cannot be stuffed to go find one and search through it so really I thought I'd start my own.

I have a question for the opposite sex:
Why are you all self-indulgent assholes? I mean, whenever something like this pops up there's always those guys who are say things such as,
"It's just cuz girls date asswipes they think all guys are asswipes"
Not true, for even the ones who seem like caring, thoughtful, 'sensitive' guys turn around and say something completely assholean like,
"I just need some me time, you're crowding my space"
Out of the blue it would seem.

Perhaps it's just me being completely blind to a whole range of issues, but i somehow doubt it. Boys, somehow I think you really don't want this battle of the sexes to ever end do you? You enjoy it. I don't know why but you really seem to. Any insight would be much appreciated because according to several guys you apparently 'all think the same'.

I think that its you who is the problem. I've never had to tell a girl to give me space cause they want some as well. Your the generalisation here, your the problem. People need room and if you wanna have sex with them absolutely goddam everywhere, we cant handle it, and the same goes with a fuck load of girls to.

When a guy says something like that, he really means, GO AWAY, YOU SMELL AND ARE CRAPPING ME SOMETHING CHRONIC! So listen to them:)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Stop generalising about men, grow up, give him space/stop being clingy.

Oh and I think the originator may be a troll....

Also to prove that serius is not the only sleaze i'll put my hand up as candid (mistaken as arrogant), charming (or at least acerbic) and have been denounced as an asshole (something I have come to accept).

Oh and dial-up sucks...... stupid being at parents house not mine....

davin

HSC
N/A
heh...take out the charming and i'd prob be in that catagory too

Bookie

Banned
HSC
hey y r ppl generalizin?
me n my gf luv each otha n she duznt say im selfcentred
i luv my gf. ders no place for dis generalizin
2 da thread starter, mayb he dont lyk u.

T-Boner

HSC
holy fuck lighten up paups you sound like youv just sat on a pineapple or something. with an attitude like that towards guys its no fkn wonder you havent had any decent experiences.

whats worse than a male chauvanist pig?

a woman who wont do what shes told!

wahahahahahahahaha

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
paups said:
Why are you all self-indulgent assholes?

Cause you're stupid, (i.e. I have no respect for you) so I don't have to be nice. But you do have a front bum, so I have to accept that you are part of my life (A lovely part) I don't want a best friend (I'd fuck my friends, I like them more) I want someone who I can fuck, romance, fuck and let her deal with the problems I don't want to (This isn't one sided I'll do shit she doesn't want to)

paups said:
somehow I think you really don't want this battle of the sexes to ever end do you? You enjoy it. I don't know why but you really seem to. Any insight would be much appreciated because according to several guys you apparently 'all think the same'.
I enjoy it. It's fun.

I can't really speak for anyone else on the board but I'm the same as everyone else. I'm the man you hate (An asshole) but I'm also the one who would fuck you right now and not spill shit to you. "I love you babe, too bad I've only know you 2 days but I wanna get to know you, how about a blow job?".

My logic is:If you want to that's cool, if you don't that's cool to, I just don't need sex that bad.

The way I see it. I'm not lying to you. You're smart enough to make your own choices. You just do what you think is right. If that involves sex with me then sweet but if not I'll just find someone else.

Wait...

I mean...

I'm not like them, you meet the wrong men blah blah (I don't care) blah...​

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
after reading alot of posts by serious, i find him the most realistic person around...

good on ya mate

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
It's just cuz girls date asswipes they think all guys are asswipes

aj_number_10

HSC
paups said:
Now while I have a feeling a thread like this has been done many a time, I really cannot be stuffed to go find one and search through it so really I thought I'd start my own.

Why are you all self-indulgent assholes? I mean, whenever something like this pops up there's always those guys who are say things such as,
Not true, for even the ones who seem like caring, thoughtful, 'sensitive' guys turn around and say something completely assholean like,

Perhaps it's just me being completely blind to a whole range of issues, but i somehow doubt it. Boys, somehow I think you really don't want this battle of the sexes to ever end do you? You enjoy it. I don't know why but you really seem to. Any insight would be much appreciated because according to several guys you apparently 'all think the same'.

looks like someone needs a hug

BlackDragon

HSC
paups said:

hi paups, you shouldn't make wild generalisations and stereotypes like that. i mean how do you think guys would react when you saying that we're all assholes. i bet if a guy accused all women of being assholes or bitches or something stupid like that you'd react in the same way, or want to react in the same way.

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
paups said:

its cos ur a slut

kthanxbai

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
i mean how do you think guys would react when you saying that we're all assholes. i bet if a guy accused all women of being assholes or bitches or something stupid like that you'd react in the same way, or want to react in the same way.
I don't care, it's kind of true. Many women have told me. Usually like this:

"Fuck you, you're an asshole"

"You're pretty cute, but you're an asshole"

"No way, asshole"

"Put this in my asshole"

"You're a dick"

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
paups said:

Perhaps it's just me being completely blind to a whole range of issues, but i somehow doubt it. Boys, somehow I think you really don't want this battle of the sexes to ever end do you? You enjoy it. I don't know why but you really seem to. Any insight would be much appreciated because according to several guys you apparently 'all think the same'.​

guys say that because we enjoy it, we enjoy making you wait and think, we enjoy making nice people mean, muahahahaha

why are you on the net? get back in the kitchen and make me dinner bitch

Dr_Doom

HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
I don't care, it's kind of true. Many women have told me. Usually like this:

"You're a dick"
Oh you shuda said "You're a vagina" omfg best comback!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)