• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boys who act like girls (1 Viewer)

HSC
Lainee said:
:p It's all about the happy balance. If I had to choose between two extremes though, I'd rather the sensitive 'girly' guy, he's annoying as hell but as least there's less of a chance of him hurting you (physically especially).
oh no but im not expressing extremes. ive acted macho to girls and ive acted sensitive to girls, they want both which is kind of contradictive. imagine arny asking you to paint his nails while he bench presses 200kg
make sense too you!?

nwatts

HSC
Lainee said:
What's this whole beer thing? Does a manly-man have to be an alcoholic?
Basically, yes. It's also preferred that he beats you at night, just for measure.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Yes.

Macho as appropriate and sensitive as appropriate its about balance.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Lainee said:
What's this whole beer thing? Does a manly-man have to be an alcoholic?
theres nothing about being alcoholic, men drink beer more than women do. Idont know why cause its a kickass drink, way more thirst quenching than water, and its alocholic which is good, but its not strong so it means you can drink heaps and not pass out.

I have feelings, okay. But there is a difference between having emotions and crying for 1/2 hour because the girl you like said something, or because your parents are getting a divorce. Everyone has problems and a real man knows how to deal with them.

Ive been in some pretty fucked up situations, but when you start crying or acting like it phased you,then
a) girls start thinking " holy shit, that big guy is crying, this must be bad" and everyone starts panicing and it makes the situation worse. People start
screaming, women and children cry and so on, whilst what needs to be done [e.g call an abulance] doesnt get done

b) everyone sort of stares at you in disgust wondering why it affected you so
much.

But if you put on a brave face and be all like " Woah! lucky that pole stopped our car at 70kmph! i thought we were never gonna come to a stop after you lost control! better call an ambulance before i bleed to death:)" instead of breaking down then you become the support that others need. I am proud to know that if my friends need me they can depends me, iam not gonna fall to peices. Crying and being emotional comes second to almost every aspect of my life

Pretty much if theres something i am not coping with, i would prefer to talk to a good female friend[cause they have alot more experience with dealing with emotional problems] or a male friend who has been there, done that.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
boys who act like girls need girls who act like boys to impose themselves on the former. It all balances out in the end :)

nwatts

HSC
ameh said:
boys who act like girls need girls who act like boys to impose themselves on the former. It all balances out in the end :)
you know this from experience amy?:p

Some_Guy

HSC
Pierotte said:
I hate hate hate teenage boys who insist on acting like steriotypical emotionally unstable teenage girls

Just say what you want to allready!

GROW SOME BALLS! please!

Thats all.
If you dont like it, you wear the pants in the relationship then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)