boyz II men concert (1 Viewer)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my good friend went
and told me on friday mornign that she was going
i was like wtf...thanx for telling me /inviting me?
im over it now..but still..she always does it
she went to see roc the blok without telling me..she went to see next without telling me
she even saw usher without telling me
then she says omg it was soo good u should have come with me?
im like wtf..etc..ok over it

jaNetix

ok..i went to the 2nd concert
im a massive old skool Boyz II Men fan...II is my fav album without a doubt.
they skipped 3 albums, the one of all their names, full circle, evolution..i cant believe they didnt do '4 seasons' 'colour of love' 'PASS U BY'??!!...even oldskool 'thank you'
but unlike many ppl, i am a fan of throwback coz i love 70's and 80's music..they killed 'sara smile' i was like the only person cheering thru that song!...
im so glad the sound was fixed up after Random..they had wayyy too much bass, not enuff vocal..but were decent!

boyz ii men sung amazingly..u cannot complain about that!
a set just over 1 hr is not cool though....yeh i felt sorry for front row ppl...all them turds who ran up to the stage

i wne tto their other concert when i was in yr 7..they did 'end of the road' twice then!..thats what i wanted again..

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
jaNetix said:
they skipped 3 albums, the one of all their names, full circle, evolution..i cant believe they didnt do '4 seasons' 'colour of love' 'PASS U BY'??!!...even oldskool 'thank you'
but unlike many ppl, i am a fan of throwback coz i love 70's and 80's music..they killed 'sara smile' i was like the only person cheering thru that song!...
im so glad the sound was fixed up after Random..they had wayyy too much bass, not enuff vocal..but were decent!

a set just over 1 hr is not cool though....yeh i felt sorry for front row ppl...all them turds who ran up to the stage

i wne tto their other concert when i was in yr 7..they did 'end of the road' twice then!..thats what i wanted again..
wait...did u just say that they only sang for an hour in the 2nd concert????
can someone confirm this?

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
steph@nie said:
we missed random, but i was just as surprised at motown philly twice.
no pass you by, no four seasons of loneliness, no water runs dry, no roll with me.. but nevertheless, they sound awesome live.

they did sing water runs dry

i wanted them to sing four seasons and i miss u

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
yeah someone already said that, but thanks for telling me again :)

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
jaNetix said:

man i loved it when they sang sara smile.. i was cheering as well..
and yes 1hr concert is not cool.. but i still love them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)