Braces (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
yeah same i had 2 eat mushy stuff for the first week or so when i got them on. they didnt change my normal eating pattern after each adjustment tho, i didnt feel any pain after them each month or so :confused: in the end tho, they broke a couple of times lol
but now that theyre off, i can eat wat i want and not worry bout them breaking anymore, even tho i have those inside permanent retainer thingies. i dont know what u call em but theyre a bit similar to braces but on the inside so u cant c em.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
yeah same i had 2 eat mushy stuff for the first week or so when i got them on. they didnt change my normal eating pattern after each adjustment tho, i didnt feel any pain after them each month or so :confused: in the end tho, they broke a couple of times lol
but now that theyre off, i can eat wat i want and not worry bout them breaking anymore, even tho i have those inside permanent retainer thingies. i dont know what u call em but theyre a bit similar to braces but on the inside so u cant c em.
hey, i've got those retarded metal thingos too. Uggh... the first week ,they were hell for my tongue, but afterward it was ok. And now, i've got a plate/retainer thingo, and the first week i couldnt even talk/swallow properly without gagging... but, it's been a month, and i can't even tell that it's in. :)

So, for all you braces-people, endure the miscomfort, coz it's all worth it in the end. <3 shiny teeth :D

rusticmetal

HSC
karoooh said:
I'm getting braces tomorrow. :eek:

Was wondering what food you guys ate after getting them, for the next week or so?
no cock for a couple of weeks. it'll hurt.

Pace_T

HSC
ssejamafone said:
hey, i've got those retarded metal thingos too. Uggh... the first week ,they were hell for my tongue, but afterward it was ok. And now, i've got a plate/retainer thingo, and the first week i couldnt even talk/swallow properly without gagging... but, it's been a month, and i can't even tell that it's in. :)

So, for all you braces-people, endure the miscomfort, coz it's all worth it in the end. <3 shiny teeth :D
how come urs hurt so much? wen i got them in, even on the same day it didnt feel painful and i got use to them in like a day. the wires r so thin, makes question whether theyre strong enuff to act solely as a retainer :eek:

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
rusticmetal said:
no cock for a couple of weeks. it'll hurt.
I'd still have cock if i had braces but.

KFC popcorn chicken cock that is.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Pace_T said:
how come urs hurt so much? wen i got them in, even on the same day it didnt feel painful and i got use to them in like a day. the wires r so thin, makes question whether theyre strong enuff to act solely as a retainer :eek:
They didn't actually hurt. It was more just a horribly uncomfortable sensation that activated my gag reflexes.... heck, i gag when i brush my teeth sometimes. ^^' My dentist said that it usually takes about a week to get used to them, so you must be superhuman, or sumfin. lol

And, yeah, the wires are pretty thin, it makes me wonder why they don't snap whenever i eat something hard...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
My diet didn't change at all, only thing is the first couple of days after changing the wire, your teeth will hurt alot.

rusticmetal

HSC
Bobness said:
I'd still have cock if i had braces but.

KFC popcorn chicken cock that is.
itl still hurt for the first week or so regardless...

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
drink soup, mashed potato etc

and jelly =D!

faov

HSC
:wave:

Don't worry!

My braces never hurt, not once, not even the day they were installed. Anyone that says they are so painful just wants attention.

Best of luck

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)