bras with halter dresses!? (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ok, weird question...but from what you've said, which would be better? perfect shape or perfect size?

Skeeta

HSC
shape definitely

i'd rather have little perky cleavegy boobies than massive grandma boulders that swing sideways at your knees when you walk

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
but how can you have a perfect size, without them being the perfect shape? if they're the perfect size, then wont they have to be the perfect shape?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
but how can you have a perfect size, without them being the perfect shape? if they're the perfect size, then wont they have to be the perfect shape?
look, stop being greedy...

seriously, it was in relation to alleycats statement

AlleyCat said:
push up bras dont so much make your boobs bigger rather than make them a nicer shape with good cleavage.
so there's a difference between the two, size and shape....

just pick one, they're different

HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
all of fashion is about false advertising. camoflauging some things and embellishing others.
and push up bras dont so much make your boobs bigger rather than make them a nicer shape with good cleavage.
if you dont want to falsely advertise as to the shape of your boobs, why wear a bra at all...?
Nicer shape with better cleavage gives the impression of "better" (generally bigger) breasts though. Maybe the whole non-padded bra thing is for my own benefit - I'm terrified of taking off a pushup bra one day, and then having to say "awwww, where did they *go*?" lol!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
no not necessarily. some friends of mine have good sized breasts but they are pointy without a bra or they sort of go out sideways.

id say that i have reasonably good natural shape, but not the perfect size. although if it was a perfect world, they would sit up a little higher on my chest, just an inch or so.

too high is weird tho, like scarlett johansens boobs sit too high but kirsten dunsts sit too low. way too low.

but push up bras make the boobs sit up and face the right way, and some girls need a little help in that department.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
glitterfairy said:
^ same reason I've never worn an actual padded/push-up bra, even when I was an A.

Sometimes soft-cup (still with underwires, mind you!) bras rule (especially under more fitting singlet tops).

I'm just going to assume you're an A or B here... but anyway. As time goes by, I SWEAR the number of pushup bras is increasing. Don't ask me why... but it just looks that way? And at the same time, the average bra size is increasing - I think it's 12C or 14B now. It's on the up-and-up...!
well im a 10C, i cant buy bras at target cos my size doesnt exist in all the pretty ones there (which is good cos target bras suck anyway) but still, who wants to make Cs bigger!?!? i like the modest look, not boobs up round my shoulders

hughr

HSC
Ladies, ladies, you've all got the wrong perspective on this!
Ask yourselves: why exactly are you wearing that stunning halter neck dress in the first place?
Think long and hard...
Ok, don't have a hernia over it though!
And yes, i'm pretty sure it all comes down to attracting THAT guy's attention... (i know it is for my gf, hopefully it's my attention she's after)... so who is he? The guy from your (insert subject here) class? the hot guy you spotted at your best mates party last weekend? or the freshy who you're on the lookout for?
Next thing is, if you're gonna try to use your cleavage to get his attention, there's a pretty good chance of something physical going down. After all, that is why you are dressed like a goddess, yeah?
The best advice i can offer is this: go for something that isn't gonna freak him out if he sees it (or heaven forbid, tries to remove it :p). Therefore, steer clear of stick-on's if you can avoid it. A subtle glimpse of bra or strap may even attract him to you even more, but don't overdo it. And wear something that makes you feel confident, coz then you're not as likely to wuss out when it comes to getting that all important number.

hughr

HSC
ouch...
you really know how to cut to the core of me, baxter.... emily.... whatever...

Being told by some random to go away may well change my life.
I'll get back 2 u on that.....

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Emily. said:
you sound like a guy writing a column in a chicks magazine. go away.
actually, he has a pretty good point. aside from the strange way he is writing, which does sound like a column, what he said is right.

if i was wearing a cup stuck onto my boob with gluey stuff i wouldnt really want to show that to the "special guy" i was "after" my tits. that would totally ruin the moment.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
yeah id never wear those horrible things
not very condusive to dancing either anyway

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Emily. said:
yeah id never wear those horrible things
not very condusive to dancing either anyway
yeah me too. they're wierd. i cant understand why you wouldnt just go commando. i mean, you're young and perky. whats the worst that could happen.
imho, showing an ugly band-aid bra is worse than a wardrobe malfunction anyway...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
hughr said:
Ask yourselves: why exactly are you wearing that stunning halter neck dress in the first place?
Think long and hard...
And yes, i'm pretty sure it all comes down to attracting THAT guy's attention... (i know it is for my gf, hopefully it's my attention she's after)... so who is he? The guy from your (insert subject here) class? the hot guy you spotted at your best mates party last weekend? or the freshy who you're on the lookout for?
Next thing is, if you're gonna try to use your cleavage to get his attention, there's a pretty good chance of something physical going down. After all, that is why you are dressed like a goddess, yeah?
The best advice i can offer is this: go for something that isn't gonna freak him out if he sees it (or heaven forbid, tries to remove it :p). Therefore, steer clear of stick-on's if you can avoid it. A subtle glimpse of bra or strap may even attract him to you even more, but don't overdo it. And wear something that makes you feel confident, coz then you're not as likely to wuss out when it comes to getting that all important number.
sorry to burst ur bubble, honey, but not all chicks dress to impress guys. i dress coz i like how i look, and if it so happens to impress a guy, then 10 bonus points for me.

the lady who started the thread could be wearing the halter dress coz she loves the dress.

but you do know how a woman works, so kudos to you :)

HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
yeah me too. they're wierd. i cant understand why you wouldnt just go commando. i mean, you're young and perky. whats the worst that could happen.
imho, showing an ugly band-aid bra is worse than a wardrobe malfunction anyway...
^ they actually do provide some support, and reduce bouncing. I've never really "shown off" my stick-on bras to anyone other than fellow cast members/performers though, and more or less intend to keep it that way.

HSC
hughr said:
Think long and hard...
No, you're wrong.

I dress up for myself, if my bf happens to like it, then lucky him.

But he hates it when i wear pantyhose, overalls, cardigans and gloves but it doesn't bother me one bit.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hughr said:
Think long and hard...

hahaha...hmmm....:eek:

goodwork, despite the stereotype

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)