bras (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I'm looking for a really good quality supportive sports bra, any reccomendations? At the moment I wear 2 bras for running (an underwire one underneath a non- underwire sports bra) but they really arent doing the trick/

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
azzie said:
what size are you?
size =10C. even though they arent all that huge, i find running fast painful and id like a really good bra so i just dont have to worry about it. i live on the central coast as well, and the only lingerie places I know of are Myer and bras n things

Skeeta

HSC
myer and bra's n things from memory stock bendon, who has pretty good sports bras

edit: when u buy one, try jumping up and down for a while in the fitting room, i know it sounds dumb but i bought a sports bra that felt utra-supportive (my norks almost didnt move!) and i ended up with bruising because it was actually too tight

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
try the lovable bras.... the contour one i think? i have three of them and they're the best bras in the world, they're so comfy.

HSC
N/A
Something theatre friends told me was this:

"If you don't want your breasts to move, buy a PUSHUP bra!"

Strangely enough, this works... however may not be as "healthy" as the sports bra which works by compression rather than by defying gravity.

Nietzsche

HSC
Master Yoda said:
its alrite just an obstacle

u prob wouldnt no tho hey. dont have those sorts of issues watching movies
Does your extra chromasome affect you this much all the time?

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I think the one i have for sports is a hestia sports bra from memory.

It was quiet good because it came in 3 differenet levels of support depending on what type of activity you were doing.

It's quiet good and still very comfortable

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Try the Berlei Sports Bra Range. It classifies the support factor range from low to high impact sports.
Low - Walking, yoga, pilates, golf, gardening, shopping.
Medium - tennis, cycling, skiing, rollerblading.
High - netball, soccer, volleyball, horse riding, aerobics, jogging, running.
You can find them in any lingerie stores...They're great for everyday as well...though they're a bit expensive...but definitely worth it.

HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Try the Berlei Sports Bra Range. It classifies the support factor range from low to high impact sports.
Low - Walking, yoga, pilates, golf, gardening, shopping.
Medium - tennis, cycling, skiing, rollerblading.
High - netball, soccer, volleyball, horse riding, aerobics, jogging, running.
You can find them in any lingerie stores...They're great for everyday as well...though they're a bit expensive...but definitely worth it.
I thought you said pirates for a second there, and was about to add that I too fully endorse pirate bras :(

But you didn't, so I guess I shouldn't. That is all.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
you should get one of those Oprah bras, she says " these puppies wont be going anywhere!" when she was wearing it. And thats saying alot coming from a 50yr old woman whose tits are normally down south

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i have tried quite a few and the one that works best for jogging is berlei high impact sports which you can buy from bras n things as well as myer i think.

but other friends swear by hestia, and others like lovable, like azzie suggested. i think you have to remember that sports bras arent supposed to be comfortable, they have a job to do. that said, make sure they dont mash your puppies too much, or youll have breathing troubles...

good luck to you!

CieL

HSC
glitterfairy said:
"If you don't want your breasts to move, buy a PUSHUP bra!"

Strangely enough, this works... however may not be as "healthy" as the sports bra which works by compression rather than by defying gravity.
Please dont use a push up bra.. they screw your boobs up by pushing it towards your armpits.. (and eventually towards your back)

Some people who wear incorrect bras usually end up with a flab between their cup and armpit.. that's your boob poking out.. shifting backwards - yes, pretty isnt it

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Try David Jones too! Well it would be good to find a brand that actually makes my size and if so actually are comfortable. Yeah pushup bra's I find are pretty supportive. I got a black bendon one which I wear all the time. I think its grey now I washed it so much!

I've found sports bras to be really fkn uncomforatable. I feel like I cant breathe!

Last edited:

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
Serius said:
you should get one of those Oprah bras, she says " these puppies wont be going anywhere!" when she was wearing it. And thats saying alot coming from a 50yr old woman whose tits are normally down south
I saw that! I rofl-d. OoOpS! 2nd post in a row.. I am enthusiastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)