Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i love bonds. they have them low-cut undies, and some have frills on the back. they are so cute.

pitted

HSC
N/A
women should at least have less hair down there

i would shave/wax if a woman wanted me to - she would have to b my gf though

ciao

ney_rox_ur_sox

HSC
my bf is bare

haha, i asked my bf to wax downstairs....he said no so i bought him hair removal cream...
doesnt last as long but he did it for me.
LOL!! he said it burnt his balls wen he went too close lol

Crowie

HSC
N/A
trimming is aight
but yea with the whole hair removal cream dont just mean its gonna grow back thicker n thats screwd
realli wanna giv waxing a go sum time lol but i dont hav the "balls" so 2 speak

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ney_rox_ur_sox said:
haha, i asked my bf to wax downstairs....he said no so i bought him hair removal cream...
doesnt last as long but he did it for me.
LOL!! he said it burnt his balls wen he went too close lol
ummm i don't think hair removal cream is the best for using downstairs :|

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
bubz :D said:
ummm i don't think hair removal cream is the best for using downstairs :|
Ha, yeah it's best that it doesn't go anywhere near sensitive areas, infact most say to keep it away from your genitals.

Being the 3 year old girl that i am i hate pain, and would cry like said girl if wax was taken to my testicles. Given the right tools for the job i'd happily trim it all up, not keen on taking a razor to it though. Laser hair removal would be great, but expensive. Personally i reckon us guys need to keep a bit of hair down there, otherwise (someones already said it) it looks "prepubescant" and kinda creepy.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
ok girls i need some help... i am a shaver who recently tried waxing myself... i was fine with the top bit, but when it came to underneath i couldnt see what i was doing or hold the skin tight enough... ive kind of made a mess... so anyone know of any good beauticians around that i could go to without feeling highly embarassed?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kristylee_ said:
ok girls i need some help... i am a shaver who recently tried waxing myself... i was fine with the top bit, but when it came to underneath i couldnt see what i was doing or hold the skin tight enough... ive kind of made a mess... so anyone know of any good beauticians around that i could go to without feeling highly embarassed?
You don't have to feel embarassed going to any beautician. ;)

If you're going to get it done, make sure you go somewhere that is (well, looks) hygienic and has a good reputation. Don't worry about the embarassment - they've seen girls of all shapes and sizes. :p

I can't admit I'm speaking from experience... but I did read an article in Cosmo... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)