Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
its not the shape/size/wateva factor im embarassed about...
its the fact that i screwed it up lol

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
gimmie a look i'll c what i can do with it

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
kristylee_ said:
if it's really bad and you're too embarrassed just let it grow back, it'll be weird for a few weeks and you might feel awful, but that's the only other way around it. then go to the beautician and get it done properly.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
hahahahaha.... thanx, but i think id rather go to a professional than a genius :p

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
ahh fair enough
but i can write things into it as well

Lennie

kristylee_ said:
Haha. This is the reason why you don't do it yourself :p

But seriously, they will totally understand. There is no need to be embarassed about it. They have seen EVERYTHING before.

My friend is a beautician, and after talking to her, you would be suprised. They dont actually judge you at all, but are more concerned with making you feel comfortable.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
so do u think it would be better to let it ALL grow back and go then or go now and get the rest taken off?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Don't worry about the embarassment - they've seen girls of all shapes and sizes. :p
kristylee_ is hot, I doubt she's worried about stripping in front of other girls so they can play with her bits.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i am not hot... we're all girls so it wouldnt matter what anyone looked like
and no u cannot play with my bits lol unless of course u are going to fix my little problem

Lennie

kristylee_ said:
so do u think it would be better to let it ALL grow back and go then or go now and get the rest taken off?

Depends on what your comfortable with. If your happy to let it grow back then wait. If your not happy to wait, then go now.

HSC
In my opinion... I like my man to have hair on his body. I'm not talking like an animal, but hair on his chest, legs and arms is sexy.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
OK maybe this has been asked, but where is a good place where you can get a Brazilian done in Sydney, and on average how much does it cost?

Lennie

babydoll_ said:
OK maybe this has been asked, but where is a good place where you can get a Brazilian done in Sydney, and on average how much does it cost?
I go to 'Honey Body Salon' in Manly. They have a great reputation.

If your not from around this area, generally just look for somewhere very clean, and professional. On average it costs around $50-$80, but it's very worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)