break up ova a txt msg. (1 Viewer)

HSC
break up ova txt msg

my boyfriend of 2 months just broke up wit me ova a txt msg, wit the line

"maybe we should just b friends"

and still wants to talk n everything..

what do u all think about breaking up over a txt msg??

aj_number_10

HSC
if anythin he cares bout u so much is y he did it ova the sms
i personally always give da ladies the depressing news ova sms

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
totally scummy. obviously he wasnt worth going out with for any longer if he cant even break up with you in person. coward

HSC
yeah thanx, its just so hard.... i dunno y. but he supposibly loved me n all thta... welll obviously not!!! ppl should have the respect n all that to at least break up face to face or even over the phone

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I once got dumped by my gf over the phone, and I thought that was cowardly... but I guess that I was quite fortunate now after seeing this thread. Breaking-up via a text message is pathetic.

HSC
its just he lost his virginity 2 me and all that, i thought i meant more to him, well i must not cause all i deserve is a txt msg.
i have already deleted all his numbers and got rid of everything that reminds me of him

HSC
his 20 and im 18. no reason just that his been thinking lately and we should b friends, and he

hopes we can still talk and hang out...

all i can say is get *&^%$# <use ur imagination!!!

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Wow, what a total prick. I feel bad for you. Even if I totally hated my gf, I wouldnt do anything that low.

PS: guys rarely mean the friendship line - its used more as an excuse for an easy break up.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I thought of something worse though than SMS. I remember reading a thread posted by a guy on another forum about how he broke up with his GF by emailing her a flash presentation

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
its faux pas
its not a real breakup, so technically, your still going out.
a breakup can only happen if you say it face-to-face.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
its faux pas
its not a real breakup, so technically, your still going out.
a breakup can only happen if you say it face-to-face.
according to me its a breakup.

Grobus said:
Wow, what a total prick. I feel bad for you. Even if I totally hated my gf, I wouldnt do anything that low.

PS: guys rarely mean the friendship line - its used more as an excuse for an easy break up.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I thought of something worse though than SMS. I remember reading a thread posted by a guy on another forum about how he broke up with his GF by emailing her a flash presentation
yeah thats the thing i know its an excuse and he dosnt have a real reason which makes it worse

Last edited by a moderator:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
god kat i know exactly how you feel

he said pretty much the same thing to me too....
"hey... can we just be friends? i still love you." :rolleyes:

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
mattycoss said:
quite true

sounds like a loser..........20 year old only just losing his virginity, plus he sounds like a coward

u can do betta than that katty
I just figure that even if youve only been going out with someone for a week you at least owe some kind of better conclusion than an SMS. Hell, I hate SMSing people just to catch up, I prefer a phone call at least, let alone a break up.

kat-rox-ur-jox said:
yeah thats the thing i know its an excuse and he dosnt have a real reason which makes it worse
Im sure he does have an excuse, I mean you dont just leave a relationship for no reason. If hes not honest enough to at least give you the full story maybe youre better off without him.

HSC
it s so impersonal, u can sms about anything... sms shows no feeling or anything, its like breaking up wit a computer.
i think a flash email would b more creative n take more time n thought... lol, ill ask 4 an email next time

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Did he at least have the deceny to make the message look serious or did he write in short hand?

HSC
u can either cry or laugh and i would rather not waste my tears, n laughing burns calories..... well at least i think it does..... well i hope it does!!!

HSC
Grobus said:
Did he at least have the deceny to make the message look serious or did he write in short hand?

short hand of course, he would try and spend the least amount of time on me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)