Breakdown of Mark (1 Viewer)

RayMonda

HSC
N/A
Wondering how I can get a breakdown of my mark into its components of performance, composition and appreciation which are all marked separately. They only give us a total amount but I really want to know how I went in each section. It means a lot to me. Has anyone had any success? :confused:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
What subject are you referring to? Music 2?

RayMonda

HSC
N/A
Dance, actually ...... but it's possibly same procedure for all subjects with separate exam components?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
RayMonda said:
Wondering how I can get a breakdown of my mark into its components of performance, composition and appreciation which are all marked separately. They only give us a total amount but I really want to know how I went in each section. It means a lot to me. Has anyone had any success? :confused:

I doubt if you can but you could try contacting the Board of Studies and asking them.

If you needed the breakdown for a job or entry to a course you might have more luck but generally speaking, as far as I am aware, the BOS doesn't give out that sort of information to anyone.

I wish they would as I would love to get an essay by essay mark for my students so that I can see what topic and/or skills I am weaker in teaching than others and thus improve but they don't give the breakdown of components like that.

RayMonda

HSC
N/A
Separate exams on separate days with separate marks. Should be pretty easy to put that together - how can that be too much to ask? but apparently it is. There needs to be WAY more transparency down at the BOS. :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)