Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (2 Viewers)

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
sped_kid01 said:
Fact 1:
Schapelle’s dad stated that he saw Shapelle pack her luggage.

Fact 2:
Brisbane airport have sent a legal letter stating Schapelle Corbys bag was x-rayed whilst in holding, she did not have access to the bag again until after she landed in Bali. The bag was cleared for any prohibited contents and then transferred from Brisbane to Bali, via Sydney.

Fact 3:
Australian Federal Police (AFP) requested a sample of the weed she was caught with so they could determine where it was grown.

The Indonesian Police will not comply as they say they have tested it.. they said it is "marijuana" and that is all the information they require.

Fact 4:
The AFP requested to finger print the plastic bag the weed was contained in… the Indonesian Police have advised this is not possible as it has all their finger prints over it.. Not wearing gloves whilst handling evidence, sounds really obvious if you ask me.

Fact 5:
Schapelle Corby’s lawyers have demanded video footage from Bali airport, alledgedly showing Schapelle attempting to stop the custom officer from unzipping her bag. The footage was not produced.

Fact 6:
Gold Coast businessman, Ron Bakir, fowarded a sworn statement from an unnamed source which supported the claim of Schapelle�s innocence.
The statement supports that Schapelle Corby is a victim of Australian drug trafficking ring.
This is the most coherent presentation of relevant facts for her case so far, well done. (With the exception of that last one, which is completely inconsequential.)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sped_kid01 said:
Fact 1:
Schapelle’s dad stated that he saw Shapelle pack her luggage.

Fact 2:
Brisbane airport have sent a legal letter stating Schapelle Corbys bag was x-rayed whilst in holding, she did not have access to the bag again until after she landed in Bali. The bag was cleared for any prohibited contents and then transferred from Brisbane to Bali, via Sydney.

Fact 3:
Australian Federal Police (AFP) requested a sample of the weed she was caught with so they could determine where it was grown.

The Indonesian Police will not comply as they say they have tested it.. they said it is "marijuana" and that is all the information they require.

Fact 4:
The AFP requested to finger print the plastic bag the weed was contained in… the Indonesian Police have advised this is not possible as it has all their finger prints over it.. Not wearing gloves whilst handling evidence, sounds really obvious if you ask me.

Fact 5:
Schapelle Corby’s lawyers have demanded video footage from Bali airport, alledgedly showing Schapelle attempting to stop the custom officer from unzipping her bag. The footage was not produced.

Fact 6:
Gold Coast businessman, Ron Bakir, fowarded a sworn statement from an unnamed source which supported the claim of Schapelle�s innocence.
The statement supports that Schapelle Corby is a victim of Australian drug trafficking ring.

something else for people to disreagrd or angrily comment on
Where did u get this info

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
This is the most coherent presentation of relevant facts for her case so far, well done. (With the exception of that last one, which is completely inconsequential.)
lol thanks..i searched :p

and to Korn..ahh...i got them off the *cough* un-biased....shapelle corby websiote..i think its www.shapellecorby.com.au

or maybe it was www.dontShootShapelle.com

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Haven't the defence team addressed some of those facts yet?

And does anyone know on what basis they'll appeal on? Lately I heard something about the Indonesian constitution.

I think the AFP must do something too to prove her innocence, here, in Australia. Indonesia is responsible for her trial, but to obtain the bulk of the evidence for her innocence, it must come from here. They should have been doing something by now anyway... It is rather ironic that Corby would want her appeal process to be longer to give time for new evidence to surface...

Blah, will the TRUTH ever gonna come out of this? :vcross: :mad: :confused: :mad: :( :eek: :chainsaw:

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Wesnat said:
It is rather ironic that Corby would want her appeal process to be longer to give time for new evidence to surface...

Blah, will the TRUTH ever gonna come out of this? :vcross: :mad: :confused: :mad: :( :eek: :chainsaw:
I can see how this is so, but she would want to ensure that she gets off, and that she doesnt get a worse sentance or waste an appeals chance (there is limited appeals? Isnt there?)

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Korn said:
I can see how this is so, but she would want to ensure that she gets off, and that she doesnt get a worse sentance or waste an appeals chance (there is limited appeals? Isnt there?)
Yes. She can only appeal twice, from memory. And she can either get a lower sentence or a worse sentence (particularly if the anti-Indonesian sentiments here result in anti-Australian sentiments over there, which, thankfully, hasn't happened yet). Very anxious times indeed for her...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
in reply to the heading... it isnt really breaking news anymore.

and everytime i see the word breaking, it takes ne goodness out of the title and reduces it to me thinking its a non skool thread bout king of rep boy.

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Btw, The Australian today has a couple of good articles in the Opinion's section. Some bull's eye oberasvations there, particularly the ones by Paul Kelly.

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
beccaxx said:
in reply to the heading... it isnt really breaking news anymore.

and everytime i see the word breaking, it takes ne goodness out of the title and reduces it to me thinking its a non skool thread bout king of rep boy.
Someone raised this issue before. I agree the title of the thread should be changed. This is becoming more like the main Corby discussion thread.

K

katie_tully

"I was walked past a Schappelle Corby beauty salon and there was a sign on the door, be back in 20"

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
HEADLINE NEWS: The Indonesian embassy was sent a biological substance, causing a major stir in the Corby affair.

Beazley deemed it disgraceful, Howard deemed the event a serious blow to the case. The possibility of escalating anti-Australian sentiments in Indonesia is made real.

Great work, Channel 9! Great work, Russell Crowe! Great work, Alan Jones! Great work, Daily Telegraph!

10 points for each of you!!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)