Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (1 Viewer)

*mel*

They just reached the decision about 2 seconds ago. She has been jailed for 20 years and has until Wednesday to appeal.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
They just reached the decision about 2 seconds ago. She has been jailed for 20 years and has until Wednesday to appeal.
Thats fucked up, we should invade

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yeah nad been fined .. It think it was 1million rupia (spelling) if that isnt paid she has to spend an extra 6months in jail... Im so shocked

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Obviously the defense will appeal, but I think the prosecution might also because they asked for life.

tempco

HSC
20 years is a long time, but it could've been worse. we won't know what she'll really serve after a few months anyway.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
why is it harsh?
she is guilty and desreves what she gets
What amkes u say that, what cause a corrupt legal system said so

HSC
nekkid said:
20 years is a long time, but it could've been worse. we won't know what she'll really serve after a few months anyway.
but 20 years in a balinese jail, or any jail for that matter is a very harsh punishment. The death penalty wouldnt have been much worse for her considering the conditions of jails.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
if drug smuggling was such a problem why didnt they check the bag for fingerprints.. or weigh the bags when she came and compared it to how much it was when she left
and if she was a drug smuggler.. wouldnt the logical thing to do be sell it in sydney and get more money? why would she take it somewhere she has been many times before where there is such a harsh penalty for it..
grrr not happy.. i nearly cried when they gave the verdict

iamsickofyear12

HSC
cro_angel said:
if drug smuggling was such a problem why didnt they check the bag for fingerprints.. or weigh the bags when she came and compared it to how much it was when she left
and if she was a drug smuggler.. wouldnt the logical thing to do be sell it in sydney and get more money? why would she take it somewhere she has been many times before where there is such a harsh penalty for it..
grrr not happy.. i nearly cried when they gave the verdict
I have travelled overseas a lot, and I don't think they have ever inidvidually weighed the bags. It's not like they normally weigh them individually and with her they didn't, they never weigh them invidiually at all.

tempco

HSC
go_swans said:
but 20 years in a balinese jail, or any jail for that matter is a very harsh punishment. The death penalty wouldnt have been much worse for her considering the conditions of jails.
let's try asking corby what she would've preferred: death by firing squad or 20 years in jail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)