breaking up... (1 Viewer)

sharnz06

HSC
nicely said.... i kno wat u mean and wiv ur last comment the problem is more that he's stubborn- thats wat i meant- anyway, that was my rant... sometimes its better to talk to strangers than people who actually kno u- coz then u get all the "ur meant for each other", "it'll sort itself out- u kno him- he's jus being obnoxious" (that was the line of the day), "who could resist u" and all the other bullshit ppl say! lol. it's ova, so time to find randoms, aye!- lets pretend thats wat i want ;)

ice ken

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
:wave:

lol I'm studying, I have my english trial exam tomorrow :(

how bout you? :eek:
did you already do ur trials?
good luck trials in ummm 4 weeks. had my mid years last term was alrite.

goodnite tooo tired maths killed my brains

xx__savannah

HSC
sharnz06 said:
nicely said.... i kno wat u mean and wiv ur last comment the problem is more that he's stubborn- thats wat i meant- anyway, that was my rant... sometimes its better to talk to strangers than people who actually kno u- coz then u get all the "ur meant for each other", "it'll sort itself out- u kno him- he's jus being obnoxious" (that was the line of the day), "who could resist u" and all the other bullshit ppl say! lol. it's ova, so time to find randoms, aye!- lets pretend thats wat i want ;)
I'd suggest that you don't go straight on the rebound, give it some time and then go out more than usual and do whatever feels right, but that's just my opinion and I know plenty of people who that works for.

But it's good to see that you've accepted it and in the process of moving on. Hope you've started eating, as well.

sharnz06

HSC
thanks to all who helped me out! not feeling all that tragic anymore- jus sorted it out. i was right, he loves me... and i was right about him not taking me back as well :) but that's cool- still wanting to be friends.... i really hope that works. what do you think...? when someone breaks your heart can you still be good friends?? i really hope you can coz to lose him altogether would be even more devastating.

vorahk

HSC
^^ im glad it worked out for you sharnz

yeah, being friends is good, you can always laugh at the stuff you guys did together and tease him/her about it ^^, jokingly.

eh? well im in a long distance relationship, we havent spoken in a month and when we do, i have nothing to say to her. i thought we were both ignoring each other because a month without seeing/talking to each other is a very long time for us, so yeah i thought it was over. jsut when i could stop thinking about her, she acts like nothing has happened, still like an angel and all, but i dont feel the same about her anymore, i couldnt say "i love you" to her anymore.

right now i dont really know what to do...

Last edited:

sharnz06

HSC
thanks vohrak! it didn't work out the way i wanted it to but its better than the other alternative, if you kno wat i mean...?

long distance is always hard- especially during the hsc is hard (i totally kno where you're comin from!), but it's even harder when u don't kno where you stand wiv them. i feel that if you haven't been talking or seeing each other its fine to still like each other but your relationship may only exist bcoz you haven't pissed each other off. that's not the best reason. if you don't feel the same way about her, you need to recognise it and talk to her about it. figure out if you're happy wiv things the way they are. mayb a break's on the cards or mayb it just needs to finish or mayb there's only room for improvement?? i dunno, i'm not in ur situation and this past week has made me realise that no one really knows whats goin on between two ppl- no matter how much they think they do.

write a pros and cons list. weigh up wat ur losing against wat ur gaining. but by the way u've described it i think u may hav already lost something. if there's nothing there, acknowledge it- don't prolong the doubt and questioning, its just too confusing and hard!

i hope that helps- let me kno how it works out. keep ur chin up :)

Dr_Doom

HSC
That's what I don't get about some ppl in relationships. Ppl who can't say " i love you". You just say it, it doesn't have to mean anything.

sharnz06

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
That's what I don't get about some ppl in relationships. Ppl who can't say " i love you". You just say it, it doesn't have to mean anything.
if u say it and u dont mean it ur not really valuing the relationship or the person. if they say it back and mean it ur goin to end up hurting them. i think u shoud respect them and say what u feel. u only say things u dont mean wen ur bein a bitch or hiding something. thats not the right way to approach a relationship!!

vorahk

HSC
thanks sharnz, well said and Dr doom, if you dont mean it, dont say it.

however if you say it too many times, it loses the effect and value.

she saids at the most random times and when we say bye, i heard it so many time that i got sick of it... ( oh i say it back most of the times) and she said she was really surprised coz guys in her area never say it back and i was the only guy she n her friends knew that say it back. i was amazed and surprised to hear that...

now as for my case yeah i ll talk about it with her this weekend and see how she takes it. we ve been through a lot together, ive been there when she needed me ( for a lot of reasons) and i dont know if she can coup.

Dr_Doom

HSC
If you say it for real you'll just end up hurting yourself when you break up.

sharnz06

HSC
vorahk said:
thanks sharnz, well said and Dr doom, if you dont mean it, dont say it.

however if you say it too many times, it loses the effect and value.

she saids at the most random times and when we say bye, i heard it so many time that i got sick of it... ( oh i say it back most of the times) and she said she was really surprised coz guys in her area never say it back and i was the only guy she n her friends knew that say it back. i was amazed and surprised to hear that...

now as for my case yeah i ll talk about it with her this weekend and see how she takes it. we ve been through a lot together, ive been there when she needed me ( for a lot of reasons) and i dont know if she can coup.
that was the same for me and my boyf... we have been thru a hell of a lot- more than anyone realises. i dunno where she's from but most people i kno who r in a relationship say "i love you"- its not something you should b afraid of.... i was in the beginning bcoz "love" jus isn't a word you can throw in with "hello" or "goodbye". you need to mean it.

to me it sounds like ur gettin cynical bout the whole rship. if u think it's random, than u it doesn't seem like ur feelin the same way. i'm glad ur talkin to her- it would b a lot harder to cope with not knowing. she can cope- she mite not want to but she can. don't think tha ur protecting her by stayin wiv her if its over for you- it'll hav to ed eventually....

thats jus my perspective but i think u already kno wat u want to do- ur jus lookin for reassurance! so here it is: the rules for kindness are simple: listen with your mind, speak from your heart. Be open, direct, encouraging. Believe in what you're doing. Don't be shy of honesty.

i really hope you work it out for yourself! good luck!

sharnz06

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
If you say it for real you'll just end up hurting yourself when you break up.
if u say it for real than ur on to a good thing. i don't think u've loved someone?? when u do, u'll realise that when ur with them you can never imagine being apart. u don't think about breaking up- u don't think about anything. ur jus happy and full of life..... i really hope u can feel that way for someone- u don't kno wat ur missin!

Dr_Doom

HSC
sharnz06 said:
if u say it for real than ur on to a good thing. i don't think u've loved someone?? when u do, u'll realise that when ur with them you can never imagine being apart. u don't think about breaking up- u don't think about anything. ur jus happy and full of life..... i really hope u can feel that way for someone- u don't kno wat ur missin!
I did love someone and meant it. But she broke it off... Plus she said she loved me, obviously she didn't.

EDIT: So it turns out I'm more experienced with this whole love debacle. :D Love has no real meaning in the English language.

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
sharnz06 said:
that was the same for me and my boyf... we have been thru a hell of a lot- more than anyone realises. i dunno where she's from but most people i kno who r in a relationship say "i love you"- its not something you should b afraid of.... i was in the beginning bcoz "love" jus isn't a word you can throw in with "hello" or "goodbye". you need to mean it.

to me it sounds like ur gettin cynical bout the whole rship. if u think it's random, than u it doesn't seem like ur feelin the same way. i'm glad ur talkin to her- it would b a lot harder to cope with not knowing. she can cope- she mite not want to but she can. don't think tha ur protecting her by stayin wiv her if its over for you- it'll hav to ed eventually....

thats jus my perspective but i think u already kno wat u want to do- ur jus lookin for reassurance! so here it is: the rules for kindness are simple: listen with your mind, speak from your heart. Be open, direct, encouraging. Believe in what you're doing. Don't be shy of honesty.

i really hope you work it out for yourself! good luck!
oh i meant random like...

guess what?

what?

i love you!

then i would go, hehe i love you too. but then when this happens A LOT, it gets boring, saying it back or recieving it loses its effect, meaning and value. it may also seem shes just saying it after a while.

hmm read this...

http://blogs.smh.com.au/samandthecity/archives/2006/08/the_best_breaku.html

ive done all of those o_O but we decided we can make it through. she didnt, never ever even thought about us breaking up.

you re right eventually i would have to end it, shes in canada, we re both jobless and theres no way we can visit each other but yet she still think we could... after god who knows how many years. she still think we can make it.

she said shes grown dependent on me. i know i should talk to her, but i still cant end it ><.... i just cant. ive tried to but.. i just cant. i know i should talk to her, but im not sure how i should face her.

sharnz06

HSC
vorahk said:
ive done all of those o_O but we decided we can make it through. she didnt, never ever even thought about us breaking up.

you re right eventually i would have to end it, shes in canada, we re both jobless and theres no way we can visit each other but yet she still think we could... after god who knows how many years. she still think we can make it.

she said shes grown dependent on me. i know i should talk to her, but i still cant end it ><.... i just cant. ive tried to but.. i just cant. i know i should talk to her, but im not sure how i should face her.
i don't get wat you're doin??? you're stayin wiv her? i don't understand how u can hav this much doubt and try so many break up excuses and still want to be with her....? u must have something really special.... or you must've HAD something really special. which is it? hav u already spoken to her?- she's grown dependant on u.... is that a good reason? i dunno why u keep posting messages if ur not feeling trapped and discontented?? if you're goin to talk to her- call her- tell her how you fell (i suggest u write it all down first) and don't end the conversation havin not done wat u wanted to do.

sharnz06

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
I did love someone and meant it. But she broke it off... Plus she said she loved me, obviously she didn't.

EDIT: So it turns out I'm more experienced with this whole love debacle. :D Love has no real meaning in the English language.
ur a cynic- ur name suits u! lol. she did love you- but ppl fall out of love too. love means wat u want it to mean but u can't define it- u feel it and ur a better person for it. u've been hurt but it doesn't mean that you can deny that feelin still exists. its pure and honest.... when u find it again- u'll kno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)